Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

win32k.sys:1 and win32k.sys:2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 TheAndy500

TheAndy500

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 AM

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:09 PM

Following this advice I'm now posting here. I can't run the DDS program. It opens, sits there for a split second, then closes. Or it sits there for a few seconds, then closes. So all I have is the rootrepeal log and the win32kdiag log. I will attach them in the interest of space. I can paste it here if you want though... is there a "cut" type deal here? Where I can paste it expandable style? Anyway the two logs are attached. I had the windows antivirus pro thing that seemed to be brand new (ad-aware even asked me to send them one of the files that was "suspicious") I fought off a lot of it but it is still stealing my Google searches. What am I supposed to do, use Bing? I don't think so.

See attachments.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 PM

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:05 AM

Hello and welcome to the BleepingComputer.com! :(

I will be helping you today. :(

In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. By doing this and then choosing Immediate E-Mail notification and then clicking on Proceed you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.

After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.

Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.

Please give me some time to analyse your logs, I will be back shortly.
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

If I've not posted back within 48 hrs., feel free to send a PM with your topic link. Thank you!

If I have helped you then please consider donating to continue the fight against malware Posted Image

#3 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:05 PM

Hello, TheAndy500 and again
Welcome to the Bleeping Computer Forums. My name is Thomas (Tom is fine), and I will be helping you fixing your problems.

If you do not make a reply in 5 days, we will have to close your topic.

You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favourites. Alternatively, you can click the Posted Image button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic. The topics you are tracking can be found here.

Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:
  • Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools. Doing so could cause changes to the directions I have to give you and prolong the time required. Further more, you should not be taking any advice relating to this computer from any other source throughout the course of this fix.
  • If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing. I would much rather clarify instructions or explain them differently than have something important broken.
  • Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean". We do not want to clean you part-way, only to have the system re-infect itself.
  • Please reply using the Posted Image button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.
  • Old topics are closed after 3 days with no reply, and working topics are closed after 5 days. If for any reason you cannot complete instructions within that time, that's fine, just post back here so that we know you're still here.
  • Please set your system to show all files.
    Click Start, open My Computer, select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
    Select the View Tab. Under the Hidden files and folders heading, select Show hidden files and folders.
    Uncheck: Hide file extensions for known file types
    Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
    Click Yes to confirm.

One or more of the identified infections is a backdoor trojan.

This allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files.

I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:

How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?
When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall

We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards.

Step 1

Download Combofix from any of the links below. You must rename it before saving it. Save it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2

Posted Image

Posted Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Double click on Combo-Fix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Posted Image

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Posted Image

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it will produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use.
ComboFix SHOULD NOT be used unless requested by a forum helper

If you need help, see this link:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

Step 2
  • Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)

Please post back with:
  • Combofix-Logfile
  • Both RSIT-Logfiles
  • Fresh Rootrepeal-Logfile
  • Fresh Win32kDiag-Logfile

regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

If I've not posted back within 48 hrs., feel free to send a PM with your topic link. Thank you!

If I have helped you then please consider donating to continue the fight against malware Posted Image

#4 TheAndy500

TheAndy500
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:08 AM

Oh boy I hope you're a miracle worker.

The first two scans ran, but everything was messed up. I could only run things by doing ctrl+alt+delete and running from the command prompt in there. The start menu didn't work, run didn't work. I rebooted and now it just hangs at the light blue screen where I would typically enter my password, except it never gives me the option. It's just a light blue screen that says "Windows XP". Safe mode same thing. The only thing I can do now is that recovery thing which lets me manipulate files in the C:\Windows folder. Any miracle suggestions? At least the thing was operational yesterday.

#5 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:23 PM

Hi,

Which two scans did you mean? After which step of my instructions above starts the system running badly? I need specific detailed information if possible :(.
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 TheAndy500

TheAndy500
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:26 PM

Sorry. I did all four of them actually. Steps 1 and 2 you listed. Then rootrepeal, then I was running the win32kdiag when symantec popped up and said it found a virus. I opened it and confirmed the live virus protection was NOT on, so I don't know why it popped up. Then win32kdiag errored out, I restarted, and now it sits at the light blue screen which is now my light-blue-screen-of-death.

#7 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:59 PM

Ok, I have some more questions before we can begin:

1. When Windows boot precisely how far it goes until it get stuck? Does it passes Windows loading bar? Are you able to shut down the computer or should you do it manually?
2. Did you know what Norton removed?
3. And what was the error while running win32kdiag ?
4. If you use F8 while booting the system, do you get to Windows Advanced Options?
5. Do you have a flash drive (pen drive) ?

Edited by schrauber, 02 September 2009 - 02:00 PM.

regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 TheAndy500

TheAndy500
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:07 PM

1. Yes it passes the windows loading bar. It gets to the light blue screen where it would typically display all the users of the computer and I would click and type in my password. However, it hangs there and never shows the usernames and user icons.

2. No, I don't know what it removed. It was something in "system sound" though.

3. I don't remember the exact wording, it said it could not continue. If I had known the computer was going to die I would have paid more attention. I assumed since combofix restarted the computer successfully, I could too.

4. Yes, I can start it in safe mode but it hangs at the same light blue screen as it does when I let it load normally.

5. Yes, I have a flash drive. And a CD drive.

#9 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:53 PM

Hi,

Please reboot your system, press F8 to get to Windows Advanced Options. Please choose

Last Known Good Configuration

And press Enter.

Please tell me if your system running normal again, so we can go back fixing your malware problems.
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 TheAndy500

TheAndy500
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:55 AM

Tried that, it hangs at the same place.

#11 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2009 - 02:01 PM

Hi,

Please plug in your flash drive and reboot your system. Now please choose Recovery Console to boot up in it. Now choose 1 for Windows and press Enter.

In the following command prompt, please type the following and press enter:

copy C:\Combofix.txt D: and hit enter
copy C:\RSIT\log.txt D: and hit enter
copy C:\RSIT\info.txt D: and hit enter

Please take note of the following before doing these steps above:

The letter D: stands for your flash drive. If your flash drive has an other drive letter, please replace it in the above instructions.

To find out which drive letter your flash drive has, type map and press enter. Now you can follow the above instructions.
After that type exit and reboot your system.

Please post back with the 3 logfiles you will find on your flash drive. Do you have a windows cd?

Edited by schrauber, 03 September 2009 - 02:01 PM.

regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 TheAndy500

TheAndy500
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:12 AM

If I can't get Windows working by tonight I'm probably just going to reinstall. I used Ubuntu (a LiveCD) to back everything up and to get these logs. But if you know how to get Windows to load again using these logs I'll try it. But as of this evening (3:00 EST) I won't be able to see any replies to this unless I reinstall, which would make the replies useless anyway! So if you can't figure it out easily don't bother. Or if your time could be better used helping somebody else, I'll just reinstall tonight. Thanks anyway.

COMBOFIX LOG:

ComboFix 09-09-01.02 - Drew 09/01/2009 17:11.1.1 - NTFSx86
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Drew\Desktop\Combo-Fix.exe
* Created a new restore point

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\RdxIE.dll
c:\windows\Fonts\HELSM___.TTF
c:\windows\Fonts\INK2METR.TTF
c:\windows\Fonts\OPUSM___.TTF
c:\windows\Installer\8bfce.msp
c:\windows\run.log
c:\windows\system32\ICON.ico
c:\windows\system32\images
c:\windows\system32\images\i1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\i2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\i3.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\j1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\j2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\j3.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\jj1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\jj2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\jj3.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\l1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\l2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\l3.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\pix.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\t1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\t2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\calendar.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\crlogo.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\export.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\export_over.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\exportd.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\First.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\first_over.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\Firstd.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\gotopage.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\gotopage_over.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\gotopaged.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\grouptree.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\grouptree_over.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\grouptreed.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\grouptreepressed.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\Last.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\last_over.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\Lastd.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\Next.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\next_over.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\Nextd.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\Prev.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\prev_over.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\Prevd.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\print.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\print_over.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\printd.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\Refresh.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\refresh_over.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\refreshd.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\Search.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\search_over.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\searchd.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\up.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\up_over.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\toolbar\upd.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\begindots.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\beginminus.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\beginplus.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\blank.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\blankdots.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\dots.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\lastdots.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\lastminus.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\lastplus.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\Magnify.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\minus.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\minusbox.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\plus.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\plusbox.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\singleminus.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\tree\singleplus.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\up1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\up2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\w1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\w11.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\w2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\w3.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\w3.jpg
c:\windows\system32\images\wt1.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\wt2.gif
c:\windows\system32\images\wt3.gif
c:\windows\system32\mdm.exe
c:\windows\system32\sonhelp.htm
c:\windows\system32\wispex.html

Infected copy of c:\windows\system32\eventlog.dll was found and disinfected
Restored copy from - c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_ANTIPPRO2009_100
-------\Legacy_kbiwkmmtniqtvo
-------\Legacy_{79007602-0CDB-4405-9DBF-1257BB3226ED}
-------\Legacy_{79007602-0CDB-4405-9DBF-1257BB3226EE}
-------\Service_kbiwkmmtniqtvo

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2009-08-01 to 2009-09-01 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2009-08-30 13:17 . 2009-08-30 13:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware3
2009-08-30 00:19 . 2009-08-03 17:36 38160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-08-30 00:19 . 2009-08-30 00:19 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware2
2009-08-30 00:19 . 2009-08-03 17:36 19096 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2009-08-29 01:24 . 2009-08-30 03:19 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2009-08-29 00:15 . 2009-08-29 00:15 -------- d-----w- C:\_OTM
2009-08-28 22:34 . 2008-12-11 12:38 159600 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctgntdi.sys
2009-08-28 22:34 . 2009-09-01 20:54 -------- d---a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
2009-08-28 22:33 . 2009-09-01 02:21 206256 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys
2009-08-28 22:33 . 2008-12-18 15:16 73840 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTAppEvent.sys
2009-08-28 22:33 . 2009-08-28 22:38 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\PC Tools
2009-08-28 22:33 . 2008-12-10 15:36 64392 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctplsg.sys
2009-08-28 22:33 . 2009-08-28 22:33 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Drew\Application Data\PC Tools
2009-08-28 22:33 . 2009-08-28 22:33 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Tools
2009-08-28 22:31 . 2009-08-28 22:31 56832 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\mlfcache.dat
2009-08-28 21:57 . 2009-08-28 21:57 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Drew\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-08-28 21:56 . 2009-08-28 21:56 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-08-19 23:34 . 2009-08-19 23:34 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iPod
2009-08-19 23:33 . 2009-08-19 23:34 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\{8CD7F5AF-ECFA-4793-BF40-D8F42DBFF906}
2009-08-19 23:32 . 2009-08-19 23:32 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Bonjour
2009-08-19 23:23 . 2009-08-19 23:23 75040 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Apple Computer\Installer Cache\iTunes 8.2.1.6\SetupAdmin.exe
2009-08-11 21:26 . 2009-06-05 07:42 655872 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mstscax.dll
2009-08-05 09:11 . 2009-08-05 09:11 204800 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mswebdvd.dll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2009-09-01 02:21 . 2004-12-06 19:47 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Spyware Doctor
2009-09-01 02:21 . 2009-09-01 02:21 7396 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctcore.cat
2009-09-01 02:20 . 2006-04-29 15:26 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Mozilla Thunderbird
2009-09-01 01:35 . 2005-08-22 00:27 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Absolute Poker
2009-08-30 00:11 . 2004-12-06 20:11 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-08-30 00:11 . 2004-12-06 20:11 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-08-29 01:11 . 2009-02-05 23:41 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\File Scanner Library (Spybot - Search & Destroy)
2009-08-29 01:10 . 2009-02-05 23:41 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\TeaTimer (Spybot - Search & Destroy)
2009-08-28 02:56 . 2008-06-14 02:05 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Freecorder
2009-08-28 01:27 . 2009-08-28 01:27 889790 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xa.tmp
2009-08-19 23:34 . 2005-01-13 06:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iTunes
2009-08-19 23:34 . 2007-07-30 15:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Apple
2009-08-19 23:31 . 2006-11-28 00:28 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\QuickTime
2009-08-17 02:34 . 2009-01-09 04:06 1721056 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\VisualStudio\9.0\1033\ResourceCache.dll
2009-08-17 02:26 . 2008-03-07 00:36 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Help
2009-08-05 09:11 . 2002-12-12 04:14 204800 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mswebdvd.dll
2009-08-01 12:17 . 2008-08-11 11:16 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Silverlight
2009-07-29 02:28 . 2009-01-09 04:06 18368 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\VSA\9.0\1033\ResourceCache.dll
2009-07-29 02:23 . 2009-01-09 03:50 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Merge Modules
2009-07-17 18:55 . 2003-03-31 19:00 58880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atl.dll
2009-07-14 03:43 . 2004-09-22 23:46 286208 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wmpdxm.dll
2009-06-29 16:12 . 2004-08-24 00:32 827392 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2009-06-29 16:12 . 2004-08-04 07:56 78336 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2009-06-29 16:12 . 2003-03-31 19:00 17408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\corpol.dll
2009-06-25 18:36 . 2003-03-31 19:00 95744 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mqsec.dll
2009-06-25 18:36 . 2003-03-31 19:00 661504 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mqqm.dll
2009-06-25 18:36 . 2003-03-31 19:00 517120 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mqsnap.dll
2009-06-25 18:36 . 2003-03-31 19:00 48640 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mqupgrd.dll
2009-06-25 18:36 . 2003-03-31 19:00 471552 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mqutil.dll
2009-06-25 18:36 . 2003-03-31 19:00 47104 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mqdscli.dll
2009-06-25 18:36 . 2003-03-31 19:00 225280 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mqoa.dll
2009-06-25 18:36 . 2003-03-31 19:00 186880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mqtrig.dll
2009-06-25 18:36 . 2003-03-31 19:00 177152 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mqrt.dll
2009-06-25 18:36 . 2003-03-31 19:00 16896 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mqise.dll
2009-06-25 18:36 . 2003-03-31 19:00 138240 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mqad.dll
2009-06-25 18:36 . 2003-03-31 19:00 123392 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mqrtdep.dll
2009-06-25 08:44 . 2003-03-31 19:00 724480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\lsasrv.dll
2009-06-25 08:44 . 2003-03-31 19:00 59392 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wdigest.dll
2009-06-25 08:44 . 2003-03-31 19:00 56320 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\secur32.dll
2009-06-25 08:44 . 2003-03-31 19:00 298496 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\kerberos.dll
2009-06-25 08:44 . 2003-03-31 19:00 168448 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\schannel.dll
2009-06-25 08:44 . 2003-03-31 19:00 133632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msv1_0.dll
2009-06-22 11:49 . 2003-03-31 19:00 19968 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mqbkup.exe
2009-06-22 11:49 . 2003-03-31 19:00 117248 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mqtgsvc.exe
2009-06-22 11:49 . 2003-03-31 19:00 4608 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mqsvc.exe
2009-06-22 11:48 . 2003-03-31 19:00 91776 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mqac.sys
2009-06-22 11:34 . 2003-03-31 19:00 92544 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\ksecdd.sys
2009-06-16 14:55 . 2003-03-31 19:00 82432 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\fontsub.dll
2009-06-16 14:55 . 2003-03-31 19:00 119808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\t2embed.dll
2009-06-13 16:13 . 2006-08-07 18:44 1878984 -c--a-w- c:\documents and settings\Drew\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\fpupdatepl\fpupdatepl.exe
2009-06-12 11:50 . 2003-03-31 19:00 80896 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\tlntsess.exe
2009-06-12 11:50 . 2003-03-31 19:00 76288 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\telnet.exe
2009-06-10 14:21 . 2003-03-31 19:00 84992 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\avifil32.dll
2009-06-10 06:32 . 2003-03-31 19:00 132096 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wkssvc.dll
2009-06-05 07:42 . 2004-09-15 17:21 655872 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mstscax.dll
2006-02-10 01:06 . 2006-02-10 01:06 774144 -c--a-w- c:\program files\RngInterstitial.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"HijackThis startup scan"="c:\program files\Trend Micro\HijackThis8\HijackThis.exe" [2009-08-29 396288]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2009-07-13 292128]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\explorer]
"SpecifyDefaultButtons"= 0 (0x0)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"aux"=wdmaud.sys

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\sdauxservice]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\sdcoreservice]
@=""

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^America Online 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\America Online 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\America Online 9.0 Tray Icon.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^AOL Companion.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\AOL Companion.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\AOL Companion.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^BTTray.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\BTTray.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\BTTray.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^MyWebSearch Email Plugin.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\MyWebSearch Email Plugin.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\MyWebSearch Email Plugin.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^Drew^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^LimeWire On Startup.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\Drew\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\LimeWire On Startup.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\LimeWire On Startup.lnkStartup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^Drew^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^PowerReg Scheduler.exe]
path=c:\documents and settings\Drew\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\PowerReg Scheduler.exe
backup=c:\windows\pss\PowerReg Scheduler.exeStartup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center]
"UpdatesDisableNotify"=dword:00000001
"AntiVirusOverride"=dword:00000001

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\America Online 9.0\\waol.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Valve\\Steam\\Steam.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Valve\\Steam\\SteamApps\\theandy500\\counter-strike\\hl.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Sierra On-Line\\SIGSPat.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Real\\RealPlayer\\realplay.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Valve\\Steam\\SteamApps\\theandy500\\ricochet\\hl.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\rtcshare.exe"=
"c:\\StubInstaller.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1133545573\\ee\\aolsoftware.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1133545573\\ee\\aim6.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Visual Studio\\Common\\Tools\\VS-Ent98\\Vanalyzr\\VARPC.EXE"=
"c:\\Program Files\\SmartFTP Client 2.0\\SmartFTP.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft LifeCam\\LifeExp.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft LifeCam\\LifeCam.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\AIM6\\aim6.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Turbo Torrent\\ttorrent.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\BitTorrent\\bittorrent.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Games\\Age of Empires II\\age2_x1\\age2_x1.icd"=
"c:\\Program Files\\NetMeeting\\conf.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\dplaysvr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\GameSpy\\Comrade\\Comrade.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Xfire\\xfire.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Games\\Age of Empires II\\EMPIRES2.EXE"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Hamachi\\hamachi.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\livecall.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Ubi Soft\\Chessmaster 9000\\Chessmaster.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Ubi Soft\\Chessmaster 9000\\UBI1.EXE"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Last.fm\\LastFM.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Poker.com\\client.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.6.0_06\\bin\\java.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Java\\jdk1.6.0_05\\bin\\java.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Java\\jdk1.6.0_05\\jre\\bin\\java.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\TVAnts\\Tvants.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Google\\Google Talk\\googletalk.exe"=
"c:\\Documents and Settings\\Drew\\Application Data\\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\www.macromedia.com\\bin\\octoshape\\octoshape.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"3389:TCP"= 3389:TCP:@xpsp2res.dll,-22009
"6073:TCP"= 6073:TCP:game?
"6073:UDP"= 6073:UDP:game?
"3306:TCP"= 3306:TCP:MySQL Server

R2 MySQL51;MySQL51;c:\program files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin\mysqld --defaults-file=c:\program files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\my.ini MySQL51 [x]
R3 sdAuxService;PC Tools Auxiliary Service;c:\program files\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe [2009-01-07 348752]
R3 SMALUSB;Digital Camera Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\smalidt.sys [2002-06-01 9216]
S0 PCTCore;PCTools KDS;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys [2009-09-01 206256]
S2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service;c:\program files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [2007-01-04 24652]

Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2009-08-29 c:\windows\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
- c:\program files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2007-08-29 16:34]

2009-08-31 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-527237240-920026266-725345543-1003Core.job
- c:\documents and settings\Drew\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-01-24 14:00]

2009-09-01 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-527237240-920026266-725345543-1003UA.job
- c:\documents and settings\Drew\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-01-24 14:00]
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

Toolbar-{1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612} - c:\program files\Freecorder\tbFre0.dll
WebBrowser-{1392B8D2-5C05-419F-A8F6-B9F15A596612} - c:\program files\Freecorder\tbFre0.dll
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers-{B9CE503D-03F8-4161-A8A6-C912ADFCF2D4} - (no file)
ShellExecuteHooks-{367BDF4B-04E5-46C9-9D83-D68307F659E3} - (no file)
SSODL-WebCheck- - (no file)

------- Supplementary Scan -------
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = iexplore
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
IE: {{6FDD5236-C9F0-49ef-935D-385F5E21991A} - c:\program files\Poker.com\poker.exe
LSP: c:\windows\system32\dcsws2.dll
DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java - file://c:\windows\Java\classes\xmldso.cab
DPF: {F8C5C0F1-D884-43EB-A5A0-9E1C4A102FA8} - hxxps://secure.gopetslive.com/dev/GoPetsWeb.cab
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Drew\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\tq7o670c.default\
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\Drew\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.2.183.7\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\np-mswmp.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npbittorrent.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npgcplug.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npracplug.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPTURNMED.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npunagi2.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Real\RealArcade\Plugins\Mozilla\npracplug.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\npViewpoint.dll

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-09-01 17:26
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet003\Services\MySQL]
"ImagePath"="\"c:\program files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin\mysqld-nt\" --defaults-file=\"c:\program files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\my.ini\" MySQL"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet003\Services\MySQL51]
"ImagePath"="\"c:\program files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin\mysqld\" --defaults-file=\"c:\program files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\my.ini\" MySQL51"
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{47629D4B-2AD3-4e50-B716-A66C15C63153}\InprocServer32*]
"ThreadingModel"="Apartment"
@="c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\OLE32.DLL"
"cd042efbbd7f7af1647644e76e06692b"=hex:c8,28,51,af,b0,29,a3,98,73,59,5c,9b,01,
87,de,af,c8,28,51,af,b0,29,a3,98,1b,26,cf,ff,e2,48,2b,a6,e2,63,26,f1,3f,c8,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{604BB98A-A94F-4a5c-A67C-D8D3582C741C}\InprocServer32*]
"bca643cdc5c2726b20d2ecedcc62c59b"=hex:6a,9c,d6,61,af,45,84,18,81,0a,7b,d1,7f,
71,af,b4,71,3b,04,66,8b,46,0d,96,e5,11,58,cc,76,fe,63,8b,6a,9c,d6,61,af,45,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{684373FB-9CD8-4e47-B990-5A4466C16034}\InprocServer32*]
"2c81e34222e8052573023a60d06dd016"=hex:ff,7c,85,e0,43,d4,0e,fe,f2,17,cd,6a,c8,
7b,a2,34,25,da,ec,7e,55,20,c9,26,80,a5,aa,64,f9,22,3c,92,ff,7c,85,e0,43,d4,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{74554CCD-F60F-4708-AD98-D0152D08C8B9}\InprocServer32*]
"2582ae41fb52324423be06337561aa48"=hex:86,8c,21,01,be,91,eb,e7,f9,ce,5b,9d,be,
7d,09,c2,3e,1e,9e,e0,57,5a,93,61,18,f7,c9,30,2c,50,67,48,86,8c,21,01,be,91,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{7EB537F9-A916-4339-B91B-DED8E83632C0}\InprocServer32*]
"caaeda5fd7a9ed7697d9686d4b818472"=hex:cd,44,cd,b9,a6,33,6c,cd,74,bf,76,a1,24,
e0,fb,45,cd,44,cd,b9,a6,33,6c,cd,8e,49,9b,e8,b6,13,fd,74,f5,1d,4d,73,a8,13,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{948395E8-7A56-4fb1-843B-3E52D94DB145}\InprocServer32*]
"a4a1bcf2cc2b8bc3716b74b2b4522f5d"=hex:50,93,e5,ab,ec,6a,4e,ab,8d,23,9f,bf,e6,
49,c7,a5,b0,18,ed,a7,3f,8d,37,a4,2b,24,8a,ee,8c,b4,e6,88,df,20,58,62,78,6b,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{AC3ED30B-6F1A-4bfc-A4F6-2EBDCCD34C19}\InprocServer32*]
"4d370831d2c43cd13623e232fed27b7b"=hex:31,77,e1,ba,b1,f8,68,02,d1,79,1b,da,d2,
9f,ac,fe,31,77,e1,ba,b1,f8,68,02,c2,a0,1b,58,de,be,65,58,fb,a7,78,e6,12,2f,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{DE5654CA-EB84-4df9-915B-37E957082D6D}\InprocServer32*]
"1d68fe701cdea33e477eb204b76f993d"=hex:83,6c,56,8b,a0,85,96,ab,e0,90,8c,0c,2c,
38,2d,bb,83,6c,56,8b,a0,85,96,ab,75,60,f9,2e,d5,32,c9,39,01,3a,48,fc,e8,04,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{E39C35E8-7488-4926-92B2-2F94619AC1A5}\InprocServer32*]
"1fac81b91d8e3c5aa4b0a51804d844a3"=hex:51,fa,6e,91,28,9e,14,cc,e9,88,ff,6d,01,
7c,99,24,51,fa,6e,91,28,9e,14,cc,6b,48,64,85,fb,bd,03,13,f6,0f,4e,58,98,5b,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{EACAFCE5-B0E2-4288-8073-C02FF9619B6F}\InprocServer32*]
"f5f62a6129303efb32fbe080bb27835b"=hex:b1,cd,45,5a,a8,c4,f8,b9,32,47,1e,31,01,
4d,66,58,b1,cd,45,5a,a8,c4,f8,b9,5f,47,c1,45,49,f2,50,03,3d,ce,ea,26,2d,45,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{F8F02ADD-7366-4186-9488-C21CB8B3DCEC}\InprocServer32*]
"fd4e2e1a3940b94dceb5a6a021f2e3c6"=hex:e3,0e,66,d5,eb,bc,2f,6b,cb,f0,c5,33,3e,
8f,a0,c3,e3,0e,66,d5,eb,bc,2f,6b,1c,df,dd,83,56,94,ed,39,2a,b7,cc,b5,b9,7f,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{FEE45DE2-A467-4bf9-BF2D-1411304BCD84}\InprocServer32*]
"8a8aec57dd6508a385616fbc86791ec2"=hex:fa,ea,66,7f,d4,3b,6b,70,7d,f2,3c,87,cc,
54,a6,2f,fa,ea,66,7f,d4,3b,6b,70,d3,57,10,00,bf,2a,71,3b,6c,43,2d,1e,aa,22,\
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'lsass.exe'(916)
c:\windows\system32\dcsws2.dll

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(3388)
c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
c:\windows\system32\ftpxext.dll
c:\windows\System32\btncopy.dll
c:\program files\SmartFTP Client 2.0\smarthook.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
c:\windows\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
c:\windows\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
c:\program files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
c:\progra~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\DefWatch.exe
c:\program files\Microsoft LifeCam\MSCamS32.exe
c:\program files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe
c:\program files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin\mysqld-nt.exe
c:\progra~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\Rtvscan.exe
c:\windows\system32\nvsvc32.exe
c:\program files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
c:\program files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlbrowser.exe
c:\program files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe
c:\windows\wanmpsvc.exe
c:\program files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
c:\program files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
Completion time: 2009-09-01 17:42 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-09-01 21:41

Pre-Run: 27,869,614,080 bytes free
Post-Run: 28,776,857,600 bytes free

WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Home-BootDisk-ENU.exe
[boot loader]
timeout=2
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
c:\cmdcons\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect /NoExecute=OptIn

449 --- E O F --- 2009-08-30 13:19

INFO.TXT:

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 2009-09-01 17:58:50

======Uninstall list======

-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
-->C:\WINDOWS\System32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /I {09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3} REMOVE=UpdateMgrFeature
-->C:\WINDOWS\System32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {9541FED0-327F-4df0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {3EC77D26-799B-4CD8-914F-C1565E796173}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {430971B1-C31E-45DA-81E0-72C095BAB72C}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {F7A31780-33C4-4E39-951A-5EC9B91D7BF1}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}
2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {FAD8A83E-9BAC-4179-9268-A35948034D85}
Absolute Poker-->C:\Program Files\_uninstallation_info\Absolute Poker\CasinoUninstall.exe
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 Starter Edition-->MsiExec.exe /I{11B569C2-4BF6-4ED0-9D17-A4273943CB24}
Adobe Reader 7.0.8-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70000000000}
Agere Systems AC'97 Modem-->agrsmdel
AIM 6-->C:\Program Files\AIM6\uninst.exe
ALPS Touch Pad Driver-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9F72EF8B-AEC9-4CA5-B483-143980AFD6FD}\setup.exe" UNINSTALL
Amazon MP3 Downloader 1.0.2-->C:\Program Files\Amazon\MP3 Downloader\Uninstall.exe
AOL Coach Version 1.0(Build:20030807.3)-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\aolshare\Coach\AolCInUn.exe
AOL Instant Messenger-->C:\Program Files\AIM\uninstll.exe -LOG= C:\Program Files\AIM\install.log -OEM=
AOL Uninstaller (Choose which Products to Remove)-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\uninstaller.exe
Apache Tomcat 6.0.16-->"C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache Tomcat 6.0.16\uninstall.exe"
Apple Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /I{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}
ArcSoft PhotoImpression-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\PhotoImpression\Uninst.isu"
AV Books-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B4172943-61A6-4778-9D94-D663CD521B6B}\setup.exe" -l0x9
Beyond Compare Version 2.5.1-->"C:\Program Files\Beyond Compare 2\unins000.exe"
BitTorrent 5.0.5-->"C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\uninstall.exe"
Bonjour-->MsiExec.exe /I{07287123-B8AC-41CE-8346-3D777245C35B}
Broadcom 802.11 Driver-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\BCMWLU00.exe verbose /rootkey=Software\Broadcom\802.11\UninstallInfo
Chessmaster 5500 1.0.2-->C:\PROGRA~1\MINDSC~1\CHESSM~1\UNINST.EXE
Chessmaster 9000-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Ubi Soft\Chessmaster 9000\CM9kUninst.isu"
Comcast Universal Installer v1.2-->MsiExec.exe /I{54AE3C08-D7D8-45FF-9348-0B4BE0D5A6CB}
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Critical Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB959772)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959772_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Crystal Reports Basic for Visual Studio 2008-->MsiExec.exe /X{AA467959-A1D6-4F45-90CD-11DC57733F32}
Dev-C++ 5 beta 9 release (4.9.9.2)-->"C:\Dev-Cpp\uninstall.exe"
DiamondCS Port Explorer v2.200-->"C:\Program Files\Port Explorer\unins000.exe"
Digital Photo Navigator 1.0-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B7EF4BD8-CA13-11D5-AE3D-005004B8E30C}\setup.exe" -l0x9
DivX Web Player-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe /PLUGIN
eGames GameButler-->C:\PROGRA~1\eGames\GAMEBU~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\eGames\GAMEBU~1\INSTALL.LOG
FLATFOTO Photo Album-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0C8A5053-F4E2-4408-B7FB-7BC6B9A6D6DD}\setup.exe" -l0x0
Freecorder Toolbar 3.01 Application-->"C:\WINDOWS\Freecorder Toolbar\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Freecorder Toolbar\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Freecorder Toolbar-->C:\PROGRA~1\FREECO~2\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\FREECO~2\INSTALL.LOG
Front Office Football 2007 Demo-->MsiExec.exe /I{2EB83C5E-A86C-4B7E-A40E-D4826EB0425F}
GlassFish V2 UR2-->"C:\Program Files\glassfish-v2ur2\uninstall.exe"
Google Talk (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\uninstall.exe"
Hamachi 1.0.2.1-->C:\Program Files\Hamachi\uninstall.exe
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis2\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hollywood FX 5.5 Additional Effects-->C:\WINDOWS\unvise32.exe C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Hollywood FX for Studio\5.5\unextralog
Hotfix for Office (KB950278)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0021-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {FED55BA1-5A70-44B4-8EB1-E72274AED780}
Hotfix for Office (KB950278)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0051-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {FED55BA1-5A70-44B4-8EB1-E72274AED780}
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB947864-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Format SDK (KB902344)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB902344$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB939683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB896344)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896344$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB914440)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB914440$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB915865)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB915865$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB926239)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB926239$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB961118)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961118$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970653-v3$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
InterActual Player-->C:\Program Files\InterActual\InterActual Player\inuninst.exe
InterVideo WinDVD-->"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{98E8A2EF-4EAE-43B8-A172-74842B764777}\setup.exe" REMOVEALL
iScrobbler-->C:\Program Files\iTunes\UninstalliScrobble.exe
ISI ResearchSoft - Export Helper-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Risxtd\_UNINST.EXE
iTunes-->MsiExec.exe /I{99ECF41F-5CCA-42BD-B8B8-A8333E2E2944}
J2SE Development Kit 5.0 Update 7-->MsiExec.exe /I{32A3A4F4-B792-11D6-A78A-00B0D0150070}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150100}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150110}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 7-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150070}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 8-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150080}
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 9-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150090}
Java™ 6 Update 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160020}
Java™ 6 Update 3-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}
Java™ 6 Update 5-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160050}
Java™ 6 Update 6-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160060}
Java™ SE Development Kit 6 Update 5-->MsiExec.exe /I{32A3A4F4-B792-11D6-A78A-00B0D0160050}
Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160010}
Last.fm 1.5.4.24567-->"C:\Program Files\Last.fm\unins000.exe"
Lexmark 2200 Series-->C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\LXBVUN5C.EXE -dLexmark 2200 Series
LimeWire 4.14.10-->"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe"
LimeWire-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{69654736-1026-4728-A78E-BA45DF993BAE}
LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation)-->C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE /U
LPL Software 2.0-->"C:\Program Files\LPL Software\unins000.exe"
Macromedia Extension Manager-->MsiExec.exe /I{5546CDB5-2CE2-498B-B059-5B3BF81FC41F}
Macromedia Flash 8 Video Encoder-->MsiExec.exe /X{8BF2C401-02CE-424D-BC26-6C4F9FB446B6}
Macromedia Flash 8-->MsiExec.exe /I{2BD5C305-1B27-4D41-B690-7A61172D2FEB}
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware-->"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware3\unins000.exe"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M928366\M928366Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1-->C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1\setup.exe
Microsoft Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion-->"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\UNINSTALX.EXE" /runtemp /addremove
Microsoft Age of Empires II-->"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\UNINSTAL.EXE" /runtemp /uninstall
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Data Access Components KB870669-->C:\WINDOWS\muninst.exe C:\WINDOWS\INF\KB870669.inf
Microsoft Device Emulator version 3.0 - ENU-->MsiExec.exe /X{B32E7732-B2FB-3FD0-81AC-6025B1104C66}
Microsoft Document Explorer 2008-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help 9\Microsoft Document Explorer 2008\install.exe
Microsoft Document Explorer 2008-->MsiExec.exe /X{6753B40C-0FBD-3BED-8A9D-0ACAC2DCD85D}
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft LifeCam-->MsiExec.exe /X{8CFC7570-DD90-486E-A239-E31D455BDE93}
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{91110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Visio 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0054-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {EA35370F-586C-45E1-AC6C-A4E275C6B762}
Microsoft Office Visio 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0051-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {AA4F2610-5FF1-4DCD-A6FB-BCA2D09A6443}
Microsoft Office Visio MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0054-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe" /uninstall VISPROR /dll OSETUP.DLL
Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{91120000-0051-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Visual Web Developer 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0021-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Visual Web Developer MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0021-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Silverlight-->MsiExec.exe /I{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition (SQLEXPRESS)-->MsiExec.exe /I{2AFFFDD7-ED85-4A90-8C52-5DA9EBDC9B8F}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Tools Express Edition-->MsiExec.exe /I{2750B389-A2D2-4953-99CA-27C1F2A8E6FD}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005-->"c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Setup Bootstrap\ARPWrapper.exe" /Remove
Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 for Devices ENU-->MsiExec.exe /I{241F2BF7-69EB-42A4-9156-96B2426C7504}
Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP1 Design Tools English-->MsiExec.exe /X{0C19D563-5F25-4621-BF10-01F741BD283F}
Microsoft SQL Server Database Publishing Wizard 1.3-->MsiExec.exe /I{9A33B83D-FFC4-44CF-BEEF-632DECEF2FCD}
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express-->MsiExec.exe /I{A4512736-8D63-4298-9271-5329931FA46B}
Microsoft SQL Server Native Client-->MsiExec.exe /I{BD68F46D-8A82-4664-8E68-F87C55BDEFD4}
Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English)-->MsiExec.exe /X{53F5C3EE-05ED-4830-994B-50B2F0D50FCE}
Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer-->MsiExec.exe /I{56B4002F-671C-49F4-984C-C760FE3806B5}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Office Runtime-->MsiExec.exe /X{388E4B09-3E71-4649-8921-F44A3A2954A7}
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition - ENU-->c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition - ENU\setup.exe
Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise Edition-->"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Setup\1033\Setup.exe"
Microsoft Visual Studio Web Authoring Component-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe" /uninstall VISUALWEBDEVELOPER /dll OSETUP.DLL
Microsoft Web Publishing Wizard 1.53-->RunDll32 ADVPACK.DLL,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\wpie3x86.inf,WebPostUninstall
Microsoft Windows SDK for Visual Studio 2008 .NET Framework Tools - enu-->MsiExec.exe /X{05EC21B8-4593-3037-A781-A6B5AFFCB19D}
Microsoft Windows SDK for Visual Studio 2008 Headers and Libraries-->MsiExec.exe /X{842FAF7C-50EF-4463-9B8F-6222E1384D7D}
Microsoft Windows SDK for Visual Studio 2008 SDK Reference Assemblies and IntelliSense-->MsiExec.exe /X{64c5b887-b5ee-42b8-8596-78905a6b5f1f}
Microsoft Windows SDK for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 Win32 Tools-->MsiExec.exe /X{B268E9A1-04A9-40D0-9866-846BE2B74BA7}
Mozilla Firefox (3.5.2)-->C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
Mozilla Sunbird (0.2)-->C:\WINDOWS\UninstallSunbird.exe /ua "0.2 (en)"
Mozilla Thunderbird (2.0.0.23)-->C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\uninstall\helper.exe
MSN Music Assistant-->rundll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msninst.inf,Uninstall
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)-->MsiExec.exe /I{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)-->MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)-->MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
MSXML 6 Service Pack 2 (KB954459)-->MsiExec.exe /I{1A528690-6A2D-4BC5-B143-8C4AE8D19D96}
myTunes Redux 1.0-->"C:\Program Files\myTunes Redux\unins000.exe"
NetBeans IDE 6.1-->"C:\Program Files\NetBeans 6.1\uninstall.exe"
NVIDIA nForce Drivers-->C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvuninst.exe Uninstall C:\WINDOWS\System32\NVU001.nvu,NVIDIA nForce Drivers
NVIDIA Windows 2000/XP Display Drivers-->rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvinstnt.dll,NvUninstallNT4 nvcp.inf
OpenMG Limited Patch 3.4-04-17-06-01-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\OpenMG\HotFixes\HotFix3.4-04-17-06-01\HotFixSetup\setup.exe /u
OpenMG Secure Module 3.4.01-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{26C849AB-1865-412D-B87D-B18BC5CB6C60}\setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Opera 9.64-->MsiExec.exe /X{A2A60894-E3ED-46FE-9A6A-7CF7A87572A0}
PCI 1620 Cardbus Controller and Software-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\7\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{97355297-21C8-40CD-96D3-48E58037A9B8} /l1033
PCSpim-->MsiExec.exe /I{75DE1CEC-63C5-48F7-8742-C7FC41E08F6B}
Pinnacle Hollywood FX-->C:\WINDOWS\unvise32.exe C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Hollywood FX for Studio\5.5\uninstal.log
Plaxo Toolbar for Outlook and Outlook Express-->C:\Program Files\Plaxo\2.5.10.17\uninstall.exe
PLT Scheme v371-->"C:\Program Files\PLT\Uninstall.exe"
PokerStars-->"C:\Program Files\PokerStars\PokerStarsUninstall.exe" /u:PokerStars
RealArcade-->C:\Program Files\Real\RealArcade\Update\rnuninst.exe RealNetworks|RealArcade|1.2
RealPlayer-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
Realtek RTL8139/810x Fast Ethernet NIC Driver Setup-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{97AA0C55-AFAD-4126-B21C-F1318FB6DADA}\setup.exe" -l0x9 REMOVE
RecordNow!-->MsiExec.exe /I{9541FED0-327F-4DF0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}
RegistryFix v3.0-->"C:\Program Files\RegistryFix\unins000.exe"
Safari-->MsiExec.exe /X{582D2A53-F426-4C5E-A2E6-43C1AB36B907}
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB951550)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0021-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {B243E9A5-ED77-4F1B-B338-2486FD82DC85}
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB951550)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0051-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {B243E9A5-ED77-4F1B-B338-2486FD82DC85}
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB951944)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0021-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {797AE457-BA17-4BBC-B501-25FB3A0103C7}
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB951944)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0051-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {797AE457-BA17-4BBC-B501-25FB3A0103C7}
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB969559)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0051-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {69F52148-9BF6-4CDC-BF76-103DEAF3DD08}
Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (KB954326)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0021-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {5F7F6FFF-395D-480E-8450-64F385D82C5F}
Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (KB954326)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0051-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {5F7F6FFF-395D-480E-8450-64F385D82C5F}
Security Update for Microsoft Office Visio 2007 (KB957831)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0051-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {DA824D83-D80E-47AE-9726-7F5E810330C8}
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB928090-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB931768-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB933566-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB937143-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB939653-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB942615-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB944533-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB958215-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB960714-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB961260)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB961260-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB963027)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB963027-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB969897)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB969897-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB972260)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB972260-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911564$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973540_WM9L$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB911565)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911565$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917734_WMP10$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954154_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925398_WMP64$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB883939)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB883939$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB890046)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB890046$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB893756$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896358)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896358$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896422)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896422$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896423)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896423$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896424)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896424$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896428$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896688)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896688$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB899587$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899588)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB899588$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899589)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB899589$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899591)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB899591$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB900725$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB901017$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901214)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB901214$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB902400)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB902400$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB903235)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB903235$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB904706)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB904706$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB905414$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB905749$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905915)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB905915$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908519)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB908519$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908531)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB908531$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911562)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911562$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911567)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911567$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911927)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911927$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912812)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB912812$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912919)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB912919$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913446)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB913446$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913580)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB913580$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914388)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB914388$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914389)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB914389$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB916281)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB916281$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917159)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917159$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917344)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917344$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917422)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917422$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917953)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917953$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918118)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB918118$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918439)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB918439$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918899)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB918899$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB919007)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB919007$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920213)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920213$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920214)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920214$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920670)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920670$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920685)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920685$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921398)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB921398$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921503)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB921503$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921883)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB921883$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922616)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB922616$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB922760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922819)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB922819$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923191)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923191$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923414)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923414$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923689$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923694)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923694$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923980)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923980$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924191)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB924191$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924270)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB924270$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924496)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB924496$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924667)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB924667$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925454)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925454$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925486)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925486$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925902)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925902$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926255)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB926255$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926436)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB926436$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927779)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB927779$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB927802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928255)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB928255$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928843)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB928843$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB929123)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929123$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB930178)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB930178$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931261)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB931261$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931784)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB931784$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB932168)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB932168$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB933729)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB933729$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB935839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935840)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB935840$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB936021)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936021$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB937894)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB937894$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938829)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938829$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941202)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941202$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941568)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941568$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941644)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941693)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941693$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943055)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB943055$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943460)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB943460$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943485)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB943485$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944653)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB944653$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB945553)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB945553$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946026)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946026$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948590)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB948590$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948881)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB948881$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950749)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950749$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952004$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956572$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958470)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958470$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958690$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959426$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960225$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960859$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961371$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961373$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961501$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968537$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969898$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970238$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971032)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971032$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971557$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971633$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971657$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973346$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973354$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973507$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Sierra Utilities-->C:\Program Files\Sierra On-Line\sutil32.exe uninstall
SmartFTP Client 2.0 Setup Files (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\SmartFTP Client 2.0 Setup Files\uninst-sftp.exe"
Sonic Update Manager-->MsiExec.exe /I{09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3}
SonicStage 2.0.06-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{71D6CE84-B7DC-4166-8E0D-56C1C37BFB5A}\setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.3-->"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
Spyware Doctor 6.1-->C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\unins000.exe /LOG
SQL Server System CLR Types-->MsiExec.exe /I{342D4AD7-EC4C-4EC8-AEA6-E70F5905A490}
SSH Secure Shell-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{74E2CD0C-D4A2-11D3-95A6-0000E86CFDE5}\Setup.exe"
Steam-->C:\PROGRA~1\Valve\Steam\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\Valve\Steam\INSTALL.LOG
Studio 9 Content CD/DVD-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B67624DE-75CE-4FAD-9F29-5C115773CE61}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Studio 9-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9E491AB7-4589-48CA-9CBB-874CB2788391}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Symantec AntiVirus Client-->MsiExec.exe /X{0EFC6259-3AD8-4CD2-BC57-D4937AF5CC0E}
TBS WMP Plug-in-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\1050\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{DB5F474C-B584-417F-810B-DEBBC1893C2A}
TeamSpeak 2 RC2-->"C:\Program Files\Teamspeak2_RC2\unins000.exe"
The Lounge Beta 9-->C:\Program Files\The Lounge\uninst.exe
Theme Hospital-->C:\WINDOWS\uninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Bullfrog\Hospital\DeIsL2.isu"
Turbo Torrent 1.1.6-->C:\Program Files\Turbo Torrent\uninst.exe
TVAnts 1.0-->C:\PROGRA~1\TVAnts\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\TVAnts\INSTALL.LOG
ubi.com-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{AEDDF5A3-29CE-11D5-A8C2-000102246AAE}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL-L0x9 -uninst
Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0021-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {C444285D-5E4F-48A4-91DD-47AAAA68E92D}
Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642)-->msiexec /package {91120000-0051-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {C444285D-5E4F-48A4-91DD-47AAAA68E92D}
Update for Microsoft Visual Studio Web Authoring Component (KB945140)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0021-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {F9DE79A2-9049-4589-9787-815147371581}
Update for Windows XP (KB894391)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB894391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB896727)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896727$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB898461)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB898461$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB900485)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB900485$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB904942)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB904942$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB910437)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB910437$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB911280)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911280$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB916595)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB916595$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB920872)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920872$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB922582)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB922582$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB925720)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925720$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB927891)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB927891$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB929338)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929338$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB930916)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB930916$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB931836)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB931836$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB932823-v3)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB932823-v3$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB933360)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB933360$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB938828)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938828$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB942763)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB942763$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB967715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968389$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973815$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Viewpoint Manager (Remove Only)-->C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgrInstaller.exe /u /k
Viewpoint Media Player-->C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\mtsAxInstaller.exe /u
Viewpoint Toolbar (Remove Only)-->C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Toolbar\ViewBarInstaller.exe /u /k
Visual C++ 2008 IA64 Runtime - (v9.0.30729)-->MsiExec.exe /X{22E23C71-C27A-3F30-8849-BB6129E50679}
Visual C++ 2008 IA64 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /x {22E23C71-C27A-3F30-8849-BB6129E50679} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Visual C++ 2008 x64 Runtime - (v9.0.30729)-->MsiExec.exe /X{0DF3AE91-E533-3960-8516-B23737F8B7A2}
Visual C++ 2008 x64 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /x {0DF3AE91-E533-3960-8516-B23737F8B7A2} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - (v9.0.30729.4148)-->MsiExec.exe /X{7B33F480-496D-334A-BAC2-205DEC0CBC2D}
Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - v9.0.30729.4148-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /x {7B33F480-496D-334A-BAC2-205DEC0CBC2D} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Office Second Edition Runtime-->c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\8.0\Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Tools for Office Runtime\install.exe
Visual Studio Tools for the Office system 3.0 Runtime Service Pack 1 (KB949258)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /package {8FB53850-246A-3507-8ADE-0060093FFEA6} /uninstall {1AF8622B-42B6-472C-A634-487025BD7B38} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Visual Studio Tools for the Office system 3.0 Runtime-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\9.0\Visual Studio Tools for the Office system 3.0 Runtime\install.exe
Visual Studio Tools for the Office system 3.0 Runtime-->MsiExec.exe /X{8FB53850-246A-3507-8ADE-0060093FFEA6}
Windows Genuine Advantage v1.3.0254.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{63569CE9-FA00-469C-AF5C-E5D4D93ACF91}
Windows Imaging Component-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWIC$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$MSI31Uninstall_KB893803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$MSI31Uninstall_KB893803v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Internet Explorer 7-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Live Messenger-->MsiExec.exe /I{571700F0-DB9D-4B3A-B03D-35A14BB5939F}
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin-->MsiExec.exe /I{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}
Windows Mobile 5.0 SDK R2 for Pocket PC-->MsiExec.exe /I{6C9F6D23-E9AD-43C9-B43A-011562AAF876}
Windows Mobile 5.0 SDK R2 for Smartphone-->MsiExec.exe /I{9656F3AC-6BA9-43F0-ABED-F214B5DAB27B}
Windows XP Hotfix - KB834707-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB834707$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB867282-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB867282$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873333-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB873333$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873339-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB873339$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885250-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885250$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885835-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885835$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885836-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885836$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB886185-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB886185$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887472-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB887472$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887742-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB887742$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888113-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB888113$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888302-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB888302$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890047-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB890047$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890175-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB890175$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB890859$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890923-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB890923$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Hotfix - KB891781-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB891781$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB893066-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB893066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Hotfix - KB893086-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB893086$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Service Pack 2-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
WinRAR archiver-->C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe
Worldcraft 3-->C:\PROGRA~1\WORLDC~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\WORLDC~1\INSTALL.LOG
Xfire (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\Xfire\uninst.exe"

Securitycenter WMI appears to be broken

======Environment variables======

"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_05\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=1
"OS"=Windows_NT
"Path"=%systemroot%\system32;%systemroot%;%systemroot%\system32\wbem;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Toolsn;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 10, AuthenticAMD
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=040a
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"VS90COMNTOOLS"=c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\Tools\
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\lib\ext\QTJava.zip

-----------------EOF-----------------

LOG.TXT:

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 (written by random/random)
Run by Drew at 2009-09-01 17:58:38
WIN_XP Service Pack 2
System drive C: has 27 GB (36%) free of 76 GB
Total RAM: 1279 MB (55% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 5:58:46 PM, on 9/1/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16876)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft LifeCam\MSCamS32.exe
C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin\mysqld-nt.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\Rtvscan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft LifeCam\dw15.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Drew\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\Drew.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [HijackThis startup scan] C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis8\HijackThis.exe /startupscan
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-527237240-920026266-725345543-1003\..\Run: [HijackThis startup scan] C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis8\HijackThis.exe /startupscan (User '?')
O9 - Extra button: Poker.com - {6FDD5236-C9F0-49ef-935D-385F5E21991A} - C:\Documents and Settings\Drew\Start Menu\Programs\Poker.com\Poker.com.lnk (HKCU)
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Bluetooth Service (btwdins) - WIDCOMM, Inc. - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
O23 - Service: DefWatch - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: MySQL - Unknown owner - C:\Program.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: MySQL51 - Unknown owner - C:\Program.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Client (Norton AntiVirus Server) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONYSH~1\AVLib\PACSPT~1.EXE
O23 - Service: PC Tools Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Security Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsSvc.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONYSH~1\AVLib\Sptisrv.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe

--
End of file - 5114 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-527237240-920026266-725345543-1003Core.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-527237240-920026266-725345543-1003UA.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"iTunesHelper"=C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2009-07-13 292128]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"HijackThis startup scan"=C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis8\HijackThis.exe [2009-08-29 396288]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\AGRSMMSG]
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe [2004-01-30 88363]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Apoint]
C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe [2003-10-07 159744]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\BitTorrent]
C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe [2007-01-12 43008]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Cpqset]
C:\Program Files\HPQ\Default Settings\cpqset.exe [2004-03-01 200766]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ctfmon.exe]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2004-08-04 15360]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\eabconfg.cpl]
C:\Program Files\HPQ\Quick Launch Buttons\EabServr.exe [2004-01-13 245760]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Google Update]
C:\Documents and Settings\Drew\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-01-24 133104]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\googletalk]
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe [2007-01-01 3739648]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HostManager]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1133545573\ee\AOLSoftware.exe [2005-11-02 50792]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\iTunesHelper]
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2009-07-13 292128]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Lexmark 2200 Series]
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2200 Series\lxbvbmgr.exe [2004-02-13 57344]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\LifeCam]
C:\Program Files\Microsoft LifeCam\LifeExp.exe [2006-10-13 277296]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MSMSGS]
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe [2004-10-13 1694208]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MsnMsgr]
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe [2007-01-19 5674352]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\NvCplDaemon]
C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll [2004-04-07 4730880]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\nwiz]
nwiz.exe /install []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\PCPitstop Optimize Registration Reminder]
C:\Program Files\PCPitstop\Optimize\Reminder.exe []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\PinnacleDriverCheck]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSDrvCheck.exe [2004-03-10 406016]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\PlaxoUpdate]
C:\Program Files\Plaxo\2.5.10.17\PlaxoHelper.exe [2005-11-15 179784]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\prnet]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\prnet.tmp []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [2009-05-26 413696]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\sais]
c:\program files\180solutions\sais.exe []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SearchUpgrader]
C:\Program Files\Common files\SearchUpgrader\SearchUpgrader.exe []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SunJavaUpdateSched]
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\jusched.exe [2008-03-25 144784]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\TkBellExe]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe [2008-11-05 185872]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Universal Installer]
C:\Program Files\ComcastUI\Universal Installer\uinstaller.exe [2008-03-18 984616]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\UpdateManager]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe [2003-08-19 110592]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\updateMgr]
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe [2006-03-30 313472]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ViewMgr]
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe [2007-01-04 112336]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\vptray]
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\vptray.exe [2003-05-21 90112]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\VX3000]
C:\WINDOWS\vVX3000.exe [2006-10-13 707376]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\Adobe\ACROBA~2.0\Reader\READER~1.EXE [2005-09-24 29696]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^America Online 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\AMERIC~1.0\aoltray.exe [2003-09-24 36954]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^AOL Companion.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\AOLCOM~1\COMPAN~1.EXE [2003-09-24 229450]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^BTTray.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\WIDCOMM\BLUETO~1\BTTray.exe [2003-11-10 507965]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^MyWebSearch Email Plugin.lnk]
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^Drew^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^LimeWire On Startup.lnk]
C:\PROGRA~1\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe [2007-09-17 147456]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^Drew^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^PowerReg Scheduler.exe]
C:\Documents and Settings\Drew\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\PowerReg Scheduler.exe []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\NavLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\System32\NavLogon.dll [2003-05-21 45056]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2009-03-10 239496]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5}

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\sdauxservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\sdcoreservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\sdauxservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\sdcoreservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\UploadMgr]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=323
"SpecifyDefaultButtons"=0
"Btn_Search"=0
"NoDriveAutoRun"=67108863
"NoDrives"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"HonorAutoRunSetting"=
"NoDriveAutoRun"=
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=
"NoDrives"=

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe"="C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:America Online 9.0"
"C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\Steam.exe"="C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\Steam.exe:*:Enabled:Steam"
"C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\theandy500\counter-strike\hl.exe"="C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\theandy500\counter-strike\hl.exe:*:Enabled:Half-Life Launcher"
"C:\Program Files\Sierra On-Line\SIGSPat.exe"="C:\Program Files\Sierra On-Line\SIGSPat.exe:*:Enabled:SIGSPat"
"C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\realplay.exe"="C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\realplay.exe:*:Enabled:RealPlayer"
"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe"="C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire"
"C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\theandy500\ricochet\hl.exe"="C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\theandy500\ricochet\hl.exe:*:Enabled:Half-Life Launcher"
"C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\rtcshare.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\rtcshare.exe:*:Enabled:RTC App Sharing"
"C:\StubInstaller.exe"="C:\StubInstaller.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire swarmed installer"
"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"="C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe:*:Enabled:Firefox"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1133545573\ee\aolsoftware.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1133545573\ee\aolsoftware.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Services"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1133545573\ee\aim6.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1133545573\ee\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\VS-Ent98\Vanalyzr\VARPC.EXE"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\VS-Ent98\Vanalyzr\VARPC.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft ® Visual Studio VSA RPC Event Creator"
"C:\Program Files\SmartFTP Client 2.0\SmartFTP.exe"="C:\Program Files\SmartFTP Client 2.0\SmartFTP.exe:*:Enabled:SmartFTP Client 2.0"
"C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe"="C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Instant Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft LifeCam\LifeExp.exe"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft LifeCam\LifeExp.exe:*:Enabled:LifeExp.exe"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft LifeCam\LifeCam.exe"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft LifeCam\LifeCam.exe:*:Enabled:LifeCam.exe"
"C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe"="C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM"
"C:\Program Files\Turbo Torrent\ttorrent.exe"="C:\Program Files\Turbo Torrent\ttorrent.exe:*:Enabled:ttorrent"
"C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe"="C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe:*:Enabled:BitTorrent"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\age2_x1\age2_x1.icd"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\age2_x1\age2_x1.icd:*:Enabled:Age of Empires II Expansion"
"C:\Program Files\NetMeeting\conf.exe"="C:\Program Files\NetMeeting\conf.exe:*:Enabled:Windows® NetMeeting®"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\dplaysvr.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\dplaysvr.exe:*:Enabled:Microsoft DirectPlay Helper"
"C:\Program Files\GameSpy\Comrade\Comrade.exe"="C:\Program Files\GameSpy\Comrade\Comrade.exe:*:Enabled:Comrade"
"C:\Program Files\Xfire\xfire.exe"="C:\Program Files\Xfire\xfire.exe:*:Enabled:Xfire"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\EMPIRES2.EXE"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\EMPIRES2.EXE:*:Enabled:Age of Empires II"
"C:\Program Files\Hamachi\hamachi.exe"="C:\Program Files\Hamachi\hamachi.exe:*:Enabled:Hamachi Client"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"
"C:\Program Files\Ubi Soft\Chessmaster 9000\Chessmaster.exe"="C:\Program Files\Ubi Soft\Chessmaster 9000\Chessmaster.exe:*:Enabled:Chessmaster 9000"
"C:\Program Files\Ubi Soft\Chessmaster 9000\UBI1.EXE"="C:\Program Files\Ubi Soft\Chessmaster 9000\UBI1.EXE:*:Enabled:Ubisoft Registration"
"C:\Program Files\Last.fm\LastFM.exe"="C:\Program Files\Last.fm\LastFM.exe:*:Enabled:Last.fm"
"C:\Program Files\Poker.com\client.exe"="C:\Program Files\Poker.com\client.exe:*:Enabled:Poker.com Client"
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\java.exe"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\java.exe:*:Enabled:Java™ Platform SE binary"
"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_05\bin\java.exe"="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_05\bin\java.exe:*:Enabled:Java™ Platform SE binary"
"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_05\jre\bin\java.exe"="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_05\jre\bin\java.exe:*:Enabled:Java™ Platform SE binary"
"C:\Program Files\TVAnts\Tvants.exe"="C:\Program Files\TVAnts\Tvants.exe:*:Enabled:TVAnts"
"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe"="C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe:*:Enabled:Google Talk"
"C:\Documents and Settings\Drew\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\octoshape\octoshape.exe"="C:\Documents and Settings\Drew\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\octoshape\octoshape.exe:*:Enabled:Octoshape add-in for Adobe Flash Player"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe"="C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:America Online 9.0"
"C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe"="C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Instant Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msncall.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msncall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.0 (Phone)"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1"
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe"="C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone)"

======File associations======

.ini - open - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1
.txt - open - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2009-09-01 17:58:38 ----D---- C:\rsit
2009-09-01 17:57:59 ----SHD---- C:\RECYCLER
2009-09-01 17:42:02 ----A---- C:\ComboFix.txt
2009-09-01 16:59:17 ----A---- C:\Boot.bak
2009-09-01 16:59:02 ----RASHD---- C:\cmdcons
2009-09-01 16:55:09 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
2009-09-01 16:55:09 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
2009-09-01 16:55:09 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
2009-09-01 16:55:09 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
2009-09-01 16:55:09 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
2009-09-01 16:55:09 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
2009-09-01 16:55:09 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
2009-09-01 16:55:09 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
2009-09-01 16:55:02 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
2009-09-01 16:54:55 ----D---- C:\Qoobox
2009-08-30 09:17:50 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware3
2009-08-29 20:19:21 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware2
2009-08-29 10:11:56 ----A---- C:\out.txt
2009-08-28 21:24:34 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2009-08-28 20:15:31 ----D---- C:\_OTM
2009-08-28 19:15:43 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\KDSInterface.txt
2009-08-28 18:34:18 ----AD---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
2009-08-28 18:33:29 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\PC Tools
2009-08-28 18:33:09 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Drew\Application Data\PC Tools
2009-08-28 18:33:09 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Tools
2009-08-28 17:57:07 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Drew\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-08-28 17:56:50 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2009-08-27 21:27:18 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\xa.tmp
2009-08-25 22:02:08 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970653-v3$
2009-08-19 22:20:11 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968389$
2009-08-19 19:34:09 ----D---- C:\Program Files\iPod
2009-08-19 19:33:57 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{8CD7F5AF-ECFA-4793-BF40-D8F42DBFF906}
2009-08-19 19:32:11 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Bonjour
2009-08-19 19:27:46 ----SHD---- C:\Config.Msi
2009-08-11 22:45:56 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960859$
2009-08-11 22:44:52 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971657$
2009-08-11 22:44:42 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971557$
2009-08-11 22:44:31 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973869$
2009-08-11 22:44:16 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973540_WM9L$
2009-08-11 22:44:01 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973507$
2009-08-11 22:43:48 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973354$
2009-08-11 22:40:19 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958470$
2009-08-11 22:40:05 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973815$
2009-08-11 22:39:43 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971032$

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2009-09-01 17:42:12 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2009-09-01 17:42:12 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2009-09-01 17:42:08 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2009-09-01 17:42:06 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Microsoft LifeCam
2009-09-01 17:40:10 ----RSHDC---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2009-09-01 17:39:29 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2009-09-01 17:26:59 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2009-09-01 17:26:54 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS
2009-09-01 17:26:54 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
2009-09-01 17:20:12 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config
2009-09-01 17:18:27 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2009-09-01 17:18:26 ----RSD---- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts
2009-09-01 17:18:25 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
2009-09-01 17:16:40 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch
2009-09-01 17:16:39 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\PIF
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\xircom
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wins
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ShellExt
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\export
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dhcp
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot_bak
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\3com_dmi
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\3076
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\2052
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\1054
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\1042
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\1041
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\1037
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\1031
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\1028
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\1025
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\SxsCaPendDel
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\solcache
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Connection Wizard
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Config
2009-09-01 17:11:06 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\addins
2009-09-01 16:59:17 ----RASH---- C:\boot.ini
2009-09-01 16:56:23 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2009-09-01 16:52:06 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2009-08-31 22:21:26 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor
2009-08-31 22:20:10 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird
2009-08-31 21:35:18 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Absolute Poker
2009-08-30 09:19:02 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf
2009-08-30 09:17:50 ----AD---- C:\Program Files
2009-08-29 20:24:57 ----AC---- C:\WINDOWS\ntbtlog.txt
2009-08-29 20:11:43 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-08-29 20:11:42 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2009-08-29 09:58:13 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
2009-08-28 21:11:06 ----D---- C:\Program Files\File Scanner Library (Spybot - Search & Destroy)
2009-08-28 21:10:53 ----D---- C:\Program Files\TeaTimer (Spybot - Search & Destroy)
2009-08-28 19:15:41 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2009-08-27 22:56:14 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Freecorder
2009-08-19 22:20:28 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
2009-08-19 19:46:09 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$
2009-08-19 19:34:41 ----DC---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE
2009-08-19 19:34:40 ----D---- C:\Program Files\iTunes
2009-08-19 19:34:02 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
2009-08-19 19:31:36 ----D---- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2009-08-17 17:49:13 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET
2009-08-17 17:48:37 ----RSD---- C:\WINDOWS\assembly
2009-08-16 22:26:33 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Help
2009-08-13 17:32:18 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Setup
2009-08-11 22:43:52 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Outlook Express
2009-08-11 22:40:27 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles
2009-08-08 01:20:35 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2009-08-08 01:19:38 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
2009-08-05 05:11:47 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswebdvd.dll

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 AmdK8;AMD Athlon64 Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\AmdK8.sys [2004-05-08 35840]
R1 eabfiltr;EABFiltr; \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\EABFiltr.sys []
R1 PCLEPCI;PCLEPCI; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pclepci.sys []
R1 WmiAcpi;Microsoft Windows Management Interface for ACPI; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys [2004-08-04 8832]
R2 MCSTRM;MCSTRM; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MCSTRM.sys [2006-04-22 8413]
R2 NAVAPEL;NAVAPEL; \??\C:\Program Files\Symantec_Client_Security\Symantec AntiVirus\NAVAPEL.SYS []
R3 aeaudio;aeaudio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aeaudio.sys [2004-02-01 100384]
R3 AgereSoftModem;Agere Systems Soft Modem; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\AGRSM.sys [2004-01-30 1205292]
R3 ApfiltrService;Alps Pointing-device Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\Apfiltr.sys [2003-10-07 94601]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2004-08-04 60800]
R3 ASAPIW2k;ASAPIW2K; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ASAPIW2k.sys [2004-03-10 11264]
R3 BCM43XX;BCM 802.11b Network Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\bcmwl5.sys [2003-12-04 286848]
R3 catchme;catchme; \??\C:\Combo-Fix\catchme.sys []
R3 CmBatt;Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys [2004-08-04 14080]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR ASPI Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2009-03-19 23400]
R3 hamachi;Hamachi Network Interface; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hamachi.sys [2007-05-11 26056]
R3 hidusb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2003-03-31 9600]
R3 MarvinBus;Pinnacle Marvin Bus; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\MarvinBus.sys [2004-03-29 90464]
R3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2003-03-31 12160]
R3 NAVAP;NAVAP; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\NAVAP.sys []
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20090827.002\NAVENG.sys []
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20090827.002\NAVEX15.sys []
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2004-08-04 61824]
R3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2004-04-07 1382634]
R3 rtl8139;Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC NT Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\R8139n51.SYS [2003-10-23 46976]
R3 smwdm;smwdm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smwdm.sys [2004-01-13 612032]
R3 SymEvent;SymEvent; \??\C:\Program Files\Symantec\SYMEVENT.SYS []
R3 tiumfwl;tiumfwl; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tiumfwl.sys [2003-12-17 42092]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2004-08-04 26624]
R3 usbhub;USB2 Enabled Hub; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2004-08-04 57600]
R3 usbohci;Microsoft USB Open Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys [2004-08-04 17024]
R3 wanatw;WAN Miniport (ATW); C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys [2003-01-10 33588]
S1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2004-08-04 14848]
S3 61883;61883 Unit Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\61883.sys [2004-08-04 48128]
S3 Avc;AVC Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avc.sys [2004-08-04 38912]
S3 BTWUSB;WIDCOMM USB Bluetooth Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\btwusb.sys [2003-11-10 52856]
S3 CCDECODE;Closed Caption Decoder; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys [2004-08-04 17024]
S3 eabusb;eabusb; \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\eabusb.sys []
S3 MSDV;Microsoft DV Camera and VCR; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\msdv.sys [2004-08-04 51328]
S3 MSTEE;Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys [2004-08-04 5504]
S3 NABTSFEC;NABTS/FEC VBI Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys [2004-08-04 85376]
S3 NdisIP;Microsoft TV/Video Connection; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys [2004-08-04 10880]
S3 SLIP;BDA Slip De-Framer; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys [2004-08-04 11136]
S3 SMALUSB;Digital Camera Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\smalidt.sys [2002-05-31 9216]
S3 streamip;BDA IPSink; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys [2004-08-04 15360]
S3 usbaudio;USB Audio Driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys [2004-08-04 59264]
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2004-08-04 31616]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2004-08-04 25856]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2004-08-04 15104]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2004-08-04 26496]
S3 VX3000;VX-3000; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\VX3000.sys [2006-10-13 1966384]
S3 WpdUsb;WpdUsb; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\wpdusb.sys [2006-10-18 38528]
S3 WSTCODEC;World Standard Teletext Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS [2004-08-04 19328]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-28 82944]
S4 IntelIde;IntelIde; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IntelIde.sys []

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 aawservice;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe [2008-07-07 611664]
R2 AOL ACS;AOL Connectivity Service; C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe [2003-09-16 1388648]
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2009-07-09 144712]
R2 Bonjour Service;Bonjour Service; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2008-12-12 238888]
R2 btwdins;Bluetooth Service; C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe [2003-11-10 135168]
R2 DefWatch;DefWatch; C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\DefWatch.exe [2003-05-21 32768]
R2 LexBceS;LexBce Server; C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE [2004-01-14 311296]
R2 MSCamSvc;MSCamSvc; C:\Program Files\Microsoft LifeCam\MSCamS32.exe [2006-10-13 207664]
R2 MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS;SQL Server (SQLEXPRESS); c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe [2008-11-24 29263712]
R2 MySQL;MySQL; C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin\mysqld-nt --defaults-file=C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\my.ini MySQL []
R2 Norton AntiVirus Server;Symantec AntiVirus Client; C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~1\Rtvscan.exe [2003-05-21 610304]
R2 NVSvc;NVIDIA Driver Helper Service; C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe [2004-04-07 73728]
R2 SoundMAX Agent Service (default);SoundMAX Agent Service; C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe [2002-09-20 45056]
R2 SQLBrowser;SQL Server Browser; c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlbrowser.exe [2008-11-24 239968]
R2 SQLWriter;SQL Server VSS Writer; c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe [2008-11-24 87904]
R2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service; C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [2007-01-04 24652]
R2 WANMiniportService;WAN Miniport (ATW) Service; C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe [2003-08-27 65536]
R2 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2004-08-04 14336]
R3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2009-07-13 542496]
S2 MySQL51;MySQL51; C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\bin\mysqld --defaults-file=C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1\my.ini MySQL51 []
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2008-07-25 34312]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2008-07-25 69632]
S3 FontCache3.0.0.0;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe [2008-07-29 46104]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2004-10-22 73728]
S3 idsvc;Windows CardSpace; c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe [2008-07-29 881664]
S3 odserv;Microsoft Office Diagnostics Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\ODSERV.EXE [2007-08-24 443776]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2006-10-26 145184]
S3 PACSPTISVR;PACSPTISVR; C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONYSH~1\AVLib\PACSPT~1.EXE [2004-01-30 65625]
S3 sdAuxService;PC Tools Auxiliary Service; C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe [2009-01-07 348752]
S3 sdCoreService;PC Tools Security Service; C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsSvc.exe [2009-07-22 1097096]
S3 SPTISRV;Sony SPTI Service; C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONYSH~1\AVLib\Sptisrv.exe [2004-01-30 65622]
S3 usnjsvc;Messenger Sharing Folders USN Journal Reader service; C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\usnsvc.exe [2007-01-19 97136]
S3 Visual Studio Analyzer RPC bridge;Visual Studio Analyzer RPC bridge; C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\VS-Ent98\Vanalyzr\varpc.exe [1998-06-06 34036]
S3 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-10-18 913408]
S4 MSSQLServerADHelper;SQL Server Active Directory Helper; c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqladhlp90.exe [2008-11-24 45408]
S4 msvsmon90;Visual Studio 2008 Remote Debugger; c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\Remote Debugger\x86\msvsmon.exe [2008-07-29 3201024]
S4 NetTcpPortSharing;Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service; c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe [2008-07-29 132096]

-----------------EOF-----------------

#13 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:54 PM

Hi,

we would love to help you fixing your problems, but reinstalling is the fastest way :(. I think we could fix this problems, but that needs time.

Your choice. If you decide to reinstall, please read the following link for more information.

When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 TheAndy500

TheAndy500
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:17 PM

Well since I did get to back everything up, I might as well. I was thinking Ubuntu and Windows on virtual box. This should be fun. Thanks for the help anyway.

#15 Farbar

Farbar

Just Curious

• Security Developer
  • 21,708 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:26 PM

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:58 PM

This thread will now be closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please send me a PM and I will reopen it for you.

If you should have a new issue, please start a new topic.

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users