Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

custom pc

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 conk

conk

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 PM

Posted 21 July 2005 - 04:37 AM

i have been thinking about building my own desktop for gaming to keep costs down and also for the fun of it but im not sure if i should has any one done the same and if so how hard was it to build :thumbsup:
If the universe is ever expanding, what are we expanding into?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 efizzer

efizzer

• Members
  • 360 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 PM

Posted 21 July 2005 - 06:24 AM

Building your own PC isn't as hard as most people would let you believe. You need to really look at what you want it for, in youe case gaming. Then you need to look at how much you want to spend. Then you can go into parts..... I tell people ht the reason I build is because I know what's going into my PC. Also, there are tons of sites that'll help you build your own.... like us!
Posted Image

We're going to make the merry-go-round go faster, so everyone needs to hang on tighter-just to keep from being thrown to the wolves.

#3 conk

conk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 PM

Posted 21 July 2005 - 06:57 AM

wicked m8 thnx
If the universe is ever expanding, what are we expanding into?

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 AM

Posted 21 July 2005 - 09:32 AM

Almost everything in your computer case is simple to install and hook up with no special tools required, and you will generally receive all the manuals for each component which diagramme everything and lists steps you need to take for each.
On line help is plentiful, most of these sites have step by step instructions with pictures; you also have BC to come to if you have questions. Not being hardware savvy at all, I was able to put one together with the help of a friend in one long afternoon, which included installing all the software; if I can do it, just about anyone can.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users