Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Resetting Vista to factory new?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mike_K

Mike_K

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 PM

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:31 PM

Hi All

I asked a few months ago and someone posted a link to a site that was just what I needed. Now my daughter wants to reset her computer and I can't find the site or the old post.

Would someone please post the link again.

Thanks

Mike
HP a6009n, windows vista home premium SP2, AMD 64X2 dual core processor 3800+, 2.00GHz, 3G ram, 32 bit operating system, AOL

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 doinmeedin

doinmeedin

• Members
  • 455 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 PM

Posted 29 August 2009 - 08:39 AM

Hi there if your a member of these forums just go to top right of your page and click on my topics and the post you made a couple of months ago should be there, try that. If you can't find it there go to BC forums then scroll down to Vista at top of page click on Bleeping Computer Vista Tutorials then Windows Vista System Restore Guide :huh:

Edited by doinmeedin, 29 August 2009 - 09:16 AM.

If life is not an option then why are we not given the option in the first place !

#3 Mike_K

Mike_K
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 PM

Posted 29 August 2009 - 06:07 PM

Thanks, I found it.

It wasn't listed under my topics and the tutorials don't cover it. I was able to find the old thread by opening my profile. It was still listed there.

Mike
HP a6009n, windows vista home premium SP2, AMD 64X2 dual core processor 3800+, 2.00GHz, 3G ram, 32 bit operating system, AOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users