Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error mshtml.dll

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 scai

scai

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 AM

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:05 PM

Hello.

Sometimes, when I browse the Internet, it's occured the message "Internet Explorer has occured an error....". Strange, but until now, only when I want to open some news who are in my E-Mail (from Wall-Street News), this problem is occurred. The details of this error are:
Error signature
AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 7.0.6000.16876 ModName: mshtml.dll
ModVer: 7.0.6000.16890 Offset: 000965de
My operating system is Windows XP Professional (5.1.2600) Service Pack 3 and the application for browsing the Internet is Windows Internet Explorer 7.
I have tryed to run regsvr32..., but it doesn't work. I receive the message "mshtml.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found. This file can not be registered".
I can not also rewrite a new downloaded mshtml.dll file instead the old file in WINDOWS/System32.
Perhaps this problem is happened because in the past I have used CCleaner and this is not appropriate?
I don't know.
Please help me.

Thank you in advance,
Scai

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 scai

scai
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 AM

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:50 AM

Hello.

Any chance someone to help me, please?

Hello.

Sometimes, when I browse the Internet, it's occured the message "Internet Explorer has occured an error....". Strange, but until now, only when I want to open some news who are in my E-Mail (from Wall-Street News), this problem is occurred. The details of this error are:
Error signature
AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 7.0.6000.16876 ModName: mshtml.dll
ModVer: 7.0.6000.16890 Offset: 000965de
My operating system is Windows XP Professional (5.1.2600) Service Pack 3 and the application for browsing the Internet is Windows Internet Explorer 7.
I have tryed to run regsvr32..., but it doesn't work. I receive the message "mshtml.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found. This file can not be registered".
I can not also rewrite a new downloaded mshtml.dll file instead the old file in WINDOWS/System32.
Perhaps this problem is happened because in the past I have used CCleaner and this is not appropriate?
I don't know.
Please help me.

Thank you in advance,
Scai

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,281 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:15 PM

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:19 PM

Hi :thumbsup:.

You've tried every step listed at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679, with no success?

Louis

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users