Yes, just delete the file to your recycle bin, and empty it.
After that, do this please:
Please go to Kaspersky website
and perform an online antivirus scan.
- Read through the requirements and privacy statement and click on Accept button.
- It will start downloading and installing the scanner and virus definitions. You will be prompted to install an application from Kaspersky. Click Run.
- When the downloads have finished, click on Settings.
- Make sure these boxes are checked (ticked). If they are not, please tick them and click on the Save button:
- Spyware, Adware, Dialers, and other potentially dangerous programs
- Click on My Computer under Scan.
- Once the scan is complete, it will display the results. Click on View Scan Report.
- You will see a list of infected items there. Click on Save Report As....
- Save this report to a convenient place. Change the Files of type to Text file (.txt) before clicking on the Save button.
- Please post this log in your next reply.
If you need a tutorial, see here