Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

still need help with Virus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hukeedo

Hukeedo

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 AM

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:55 AM

I got something where it will not allow me to run my CA anti-virus scans, Combofix,Malwarebytes or Hijack this. I get errot messages saying I don't have permissions to access the program, cannot find the windows device path.

In some third party app's online, SillyDI EWW comes up.
I appreciate any help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Straythe

Straythe

• Members
  • 124 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 AM

Posted 30 August 2009 - 01:46 AM

Hello; please note I am not a staff member here, but perhaps I can help get things started.

See if you can get RootRepeal to scan your system. The log should help them figure out what's going on. There's a guide to installing and using it here (re Blade):

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...t&p=1401649

Also, if you subscribe to your topic, you'll be emailed as soon as someone replies (re Computer Pro):

To subscribe, go to your topic, and at the top right hand corner by your first post, click the Options button and then click Track this topic. Then bullet the immediate notification bubble. Then press Proceed.

Good luck - Straythe
***"When you surround an enemy, leave an outlet free [...] to make him believe there is a road to safety, and thus prevent his fighting with the courage of despair." Sun Tzu ***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users