Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kenji The Helpful

Kenji The Helpful

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:02 PM

Ok, im playing tf2 on my Labtop microsoft xp. And in the the middle of my game, a blue screen saying "Windows has crashed, Please turn off then turn back on." and it keeps happening. I have used the dell driver tool and it did not help me one bit. Is there anything wrong?
♣SoftWare Intermediate♣

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,250 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:07 AM

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

We'll need some specific details in order to provide any help.

Posted Image

Copy the information as indicated in the image onto a piece of paper and reply back with it.

#3 Kenji The Helpful

Kenji The Helpful
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:31 PM

Got it, as soon as i download it again :thumbsup: ....I will try to get as much info as possible. Like i said....

When i download it again (cuz apperntly i was a frikin idiot not to come here for help :flowers: )
♣SoftWare Intermediate♣

#4 sausage

sausage

• Members
  • 388 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:39 AM

oo oo pick me! I have bookmarks telling you to read minidumps! it would be a great idea for bsod's!

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35246
If I'm posting, I probably have something horribly wrong with my computer, there's no obvious explanation for it, that's just the way it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users