Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking for an email with no SMTP that does not require Authentication

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PoweredByGoogle

PoweredByGoogle

• Members
  • 192 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:46 PM

Correction to title: Looking for an email with SMTP that does not require Authentication

Hello, I just got a new security camera that will email me the video when there is motion. It requires an email with SMTP with no authentication. So my gmail can not send it. But with this email im looking for it will not store the video just send it and my gmail will store the video. So I only need an account with 1mb online storage.

The camera company said to try inbox.com that did not work for some reason or I got the SMPT server settings wrong.

Another guy said use freesmtp email but I COULD NOT FIND IT ONLINE.

anyone have any ideas?

I dont know what section to post this in.

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 27 August 2009 - 06:56 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PoweredByGoogle

PoweredByGoogle
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 192 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:20 PM

any one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users