Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Aaxatech mobile pico projector

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 FXTrader111

FXTrader111

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 PM

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:37 PM

Hi guys, new here and hoping for some help. I've been considering going multiple screens and came across new these new pico projectors. I've compared various models like the 3M, Optoma and Aaxatech models. Looking over the specs and price, the Aaxatech P1 seems to be the best bang for the buck. I don't mind the low-no light since I like working in dim/dark room lit by the PC screen only. I know some might say "If you're spending that much, just get a 2nd monitor which is true, but at the same time, the 2nd monitor wouldn't be 60" for $219 :D Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with these and what feedback you may provide, thanks again.

Posted Image

Aaxatech P1 page

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users