Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PsGuard, it just won't go away -_-

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Juviel

Juviel

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 AM

Posted 20 July 2005 - 01:39 PM

hello, I've followed the forums steps to delete trojan-spy but I still have Psguard :thumbsup: . I'm afraid it's going to mess up my computer again. I did everything up until I was supposed to do the online scan, I couldn't do that because every time it started to scan all of my explorer windows would close :flowers: I would greatly appreciate your help. thanks :trumpet:

Edited by Juviel, 20 July 2005 - 01:40 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 thedon57

thedon57

• Members
  • 286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 AM

Posted 20 July 2005 - 01:53 PM

Hi have you got microsoft antispy or yahoo antispy installed because if you have they will scan without being on line, also if you have avg or avast that also can be run off line. :thumbsup:
Now installed Microsoft Security Essencials on my Tower with Windows Home Premium 32bit and Toshiba Satellite Pro Laptop with Windows Home Premium 64bit

#3 Leurgy

Leurgy

Voted most likely

• Members
  • 3,831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:17 AM

Posted 20 July 2005 - 03:12 PM

Hello Juviel and welcome to BC.

I would suggest you follow the instructions in How to submit a Hijackthis Log and let our team give you some help with your problem.

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. Abraham Maslo

**** We use our powers for good, not evil ****

Trying to remove your data from the web is like trying to remove pee from a swimming pool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users