Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Laptop keeps Crashing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Squidward

Squidward

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:51 PM

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:46 AM

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 and I have Vista x64. My computer used to keep crashing when I tried to put it to sleep and now it just crashes randomly. I think I have the memory dump for the crash.

Help please :huh:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ZD_Inty

ZD_Inty

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:50 AM

need more information.... plus there is no such thing as inspiron 15. there is more to it.... inspiron 1521? inspiron 1525?
also you prolly have defective memory.... dell has built in memory diago. in bios... try it

#3 Squidward

Squidward
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:29 AM

Thanks for the info...I'll give it a shot

#4 Squidward

Squidward
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:43 AM

Tried the memory diagnostic tool. Says the memory is fine. I don't know what other info I could give.

#5 Squidward

Squidward
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:56 PM

Solved it. It turns out it was caused by one of the windows updates. I did a system recovery. The problem is fixed. :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users