Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Keyboard & Monitor

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Byte_me2

Byte_me2

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 AM

Posted 20 July 2005 - 01:22 PM

:thumbsup: is as :flowers: does.......This puter is driving me nutzzz. It was working good when it was turned off 3 days ago. I turned it on this morning and the keyboard and the Monitor will not come on. The mouse and pc are on, I have double checked all the connections. Any info will be greatly appreciated. It is a Compaq pc. PLEASE HELP !!!! :trumpet:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 pchartwell

pchartwell

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 20 July 2005 - 06:38 PM

Monitor first.

Won't come on? Won't power up or won't display anything after the PC starts up?

The fact that it seems to be both your keyboard and your monitor suggests that it might be a failure of your computer/motherboard.

Do you have another computer or a friend's with which you could attempt to swap monitors and keyboard with?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users