Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

win 7 start menu

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bourkie

bourkie

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 PM

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:56 AM

I have installed win 7 on my computer duel booting with xp and it run greats, faster than xp even in games but the only problem i have is with the start menu, it takes much longer to find programs in it than xp and i was wondering if there was anyway to make it easyer and quicker to use or even make it simlar to the clasic xp menu?
thanks for anyone who can help me :huh:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tmagic650

tmagic650

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 AM

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:03 AM

You can "pin" your favorite programs to the desktop or even the taskbar... Just right-click on the desired program(s)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users