Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista Windows Update Creating Problems For Me....

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mnva1

mnva1

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:58 PM

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:47 PM

Hello, I need help ...
My pc updated it's self, eventhough I had it on manual install. Since the update my pc
will not load the desktop icons and some programs like control panel won't open either.

Any where I have tried to go to access the updates (to remove them)it hasn't opened. Below is
my Windows Update Log...Well I tried to put it on here but my system is trying to freeze when I try to past
it to this post. I can't restore to before the updates and I can't seem to remove the downloads and I have more updates
going to the update loader now. ( I HATE VISTA! :huh: ) My update log looks like a nightmare.

I F8 at startup and try to repair then but then it won't startup at all. So again, I tried to do
a restore to about the 20th or earlier of this month. But no matter what restart date I select and the system says it accepts...
then when the system reloads it says it has restored to the 23rd which is when most of the problems started.

Any help would greatly
be appreciated!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users