Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SQL Server Reporting Services - display report

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dpawlaczyk

dpawlaczyk

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 PM

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:04 AM

Development environment: Visual Studio 2005, C# & SSRS 2005

Problem: I have built an SSRS report that displays an image on a web page. The size of the report is fixed, 4in x 3in. Inside the report container is an image control. The size of the image control is fixed, just under the size of the report. The sizing property is set to "Fitprortional". The report is passed two variable; AcctNumber and Date and uses a stored procedure to determine an image file that is used by the image control i.e. different AcctNumber and different Date equals different image file (jpg).
When I run the website in the development environment, the image is automatically resized to fit within the report and the image control. After a build is done and the production website is accessed, this same AcctNumber and Date displays the same image, but now the image is NOT resized, but clipped (only the top left corner of the image is visible).
I have deployed the report to the report server and when I run the report on the report server it seems to run fine. Other users have noticed the same of their images are fine and some are clipped. I am stumped as to what the problem could be, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users