Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Multiple Trojans

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 crystal_487

crystal_487

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 PM

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:30 AM

We have alot of trojan viruses on our computer and I was just wondering if anyone might be able to give me advice on how to get rid of them. I currently have AVG Anti-Virus FREE on my computer and I've been scanning the computer with some of their Virus cleaners off of their web site....but I'm not very educated with this type of stuff and so far it seems that most of their virus cleaner are aimmed towards "worms". Any advice on where to start?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rosiesdad

rosiesdad

• Members
  • 220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 PM

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:00 AM

I would shut off system restore, and run Malwarebytes free (filehippo.com) then go here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/ and read and post if things arent better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users