Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Safeboot loop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 jjkeane3rd

jjkeane3rd

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 PM

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:45 PM

I have a thread going in the "I'm infected" forum but thought this was appropriate to post here.

I am stuck in the loop of safeboot only mode which immediately does a fast and efficient reboot. Any option gets the same result.

I got the Blue screen that says:

"A problem has been detected..."

*** stop 0x0000007B (oxf7bcd528, oxcooooo34, oxoooooooo, oxooooooo)

Does this mean anything to anyone here?

John

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,258 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 PM

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:38 AM

Hi there jjkeane3rd,

I see that Blade Zephon is already addressing the safeboot issue in your Am I Infected thread. We prefer that you keep all discussion relating to a malware case confined to the malware forums, and that duplicate or superfrilous topics are not made. This makes everything easier for the helpers and you yourself to keep everything straight and will help to speed the restoration of your Computing Zen.

For these reasons, I'm going to close this topic.

Good luck!

-Andrew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users