Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Never fully finished the process of removing malware from my computer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 prvtdncr36

prvtdncr36

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:41 PM

I had an open topic about a month ago, and due to some personal issues I had to cease communications. I had some malware on my computer, and over a few weeks we eliminated the malware problem and were in the process of cleaning up when the topic was suspended due to my inactivity.

My computer is now running at almost 100% capacity when I only have one program open (usually when using safari which is the most obnoxious when on youtube). My computer freezes often, and I have about had it. I tried to let it go, seeing as it was my own fault that the topic never got finished, but I have grown very weary of continuously rebooting my computer. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:19 PM

I have reopened your original topic to be continued.
This one is closed.
Please do not pm for help, post it in the forums instead.

If I am helping you and have not responded for 48 hours please send me a pm as I don't always get notifications.

My help is always free, however, if you would like to make a donation to me for the help I have provided please click here Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users