Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IRQL error

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 souviksur

souviksur

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:15 PM

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:18 PM

my HP laptop developed some problem a week ago. suddenly it showed "Superfeth has stopped working" and then a blue screen came with memory dump and error message "page fault in non-paged area" and then restarted automatically. After that each time I started the blue screen came with error msg "IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL" and i was not able to work. I contacted HP they asked me to do hard drive self test and memory test .. all of which passed. Then they send me recovery DVD. The first DVD which reformatts hard drive went well;but with second DVD it started to reinstall everything the same IRQL error msg came with blue screen and computer stopped. Now I can only go into BIOS screem with F10 key. I can not enter safe mode or anything. If i start computer only black scren apprears and a blink on top left corner. HP is clueless if it is a soft ware or hardware problem. Please help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users