Jump to content
Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:52 AM
Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:49 PM
Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:03 PM
Try entering your product key, I am sure the infection is not out to steal it.
On the clean computer immunize the usb jump drive before plugging into the infected computer
Please download Flash_Disinfector.exe by sUBs and save it to your desktop.
Note: As part of its routine, Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden folder named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive that was plugged in when you ran it. Do not delete this folder...it will help protect your drives from future infection by keeping the autorun file from being installed on the root drive and running other malicious files.
- Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.
- The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives. Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
- Hold down the Shift key when inserting the drive until Windows detects it to keep autorun.inf from executing if it is present.
- Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
- Reboot your computer when done.
Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:14 PM
Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:11 PM
As long as you have to fight windows activation and norton's I doubt you will ever get your problem fixed, if you can sort out the windows problem then you might disable Norton's so we could get some scans to run.
Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:19 PM
Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:39 PM
Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:14 PM
Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:51 PM
Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:05 AM
Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:35 PM
Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:02 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users