Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello from Michigan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mvaughney

mvaughney

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 AM

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:21 AM

New to forum. Short story, :thumbsup: :) I am a sister to a corporate IT department head. Who has a heart of gold, volunteers to make most of the family their own PC. The catch is when most of us who are PC illiterate mess up "great computer" which we do a lot. we are force to call him for support(he is single and I bet good money he does it for free meals) which usually means we could wait weeks months or eternity. So we all try to fix it ourselves till our computer finally shuts down in protest. Then I have to call my parents to force the genius to come to my house, of course dinner and wine has to be provided for him. Then I listen to him tell me, how he works on PC all day, it's not enjoyable on his time off. then he sticks in his memory stick of magic and my PC is running like new in 25 minutes (Which I have slaved day in and day out for a month on) . He stays to drink the wine and lecture me on not touching the PC again. So I have FIRED :P him. I an hoping this forum will give me a good IT support. which doesn't make me twitch when I leave.

So hello out there
from michigan

p.s. Tom if you read this sorry, but you should not have opened my anniversary bottle of wine, but you can still come for the holidays and you get the wine this year!!!! :trumpet: :inlove: :flowers: :cool: :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 AM

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:22 AM

Hello and welcome to BC
I'm sure our members will help get you straightened out
Just be patient and good luck
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users