Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sports!!!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 patbox

patbox
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 AM

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:26 PM

I just had a calorie bonanza. Today I consumed every chocolate, potato chips, deserts I could buy. I guess 50,000 calories would a fair estimate.
Message from Patbox: I AM LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND (PM if interested) :-)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#17 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,736 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 PM

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:04 PM

I don't know if this counts but I don't drive a car. I have a certain phobia about it. Maybe it is because I didn't learn to drive a car until I was 33 years old. And to make matters worse I flunked the road test the first time I took it, and only barely past it the second time. Luckily work is only a 45 minute walk each way. I like to fish and since I live in the Ocean State stripped bass are only a 10 mile bike ride from my house.
To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

#18 patbox

patbox
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 AM

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:58 PM

Walking counts. And 45 minutes one way is a long walk actually.
Message from Patbox: I AM LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND (PM if interested) :-)

#19 RWA3

RWA3

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 PM

Posted 22 November 2009 - 02:18 AM

i like motor sports..hehe. I like to watch Nascar on TV and help friends out localy with their dirt track race cars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users