Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sports!!!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 patbox

patbox

• Members
  • 456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 AM

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:35 PM

What sports do you do and how often?

Note: In my view sport should be part of our regular life, as much as working 8 hours a day, we should do sports at least of 1 hour a day. What is your view?
Message from Patbox: I AM LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND (PM if interested) :-)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 patbox

patbox
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 456 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:42 PM

Let me start on this:

Over the summer, I like to take it easy and relaxing a bit. So in July and August I do 5km jogging during lunch break, in the afternoon I go to swimming pool for a few rounds (understand 10 rounds), and in the evening I do 10km jogging. I do this 6 days a week, and Sunday is my free day (that is why I come to Bleepingcomputer usually on Sunday).

In September thigs will change a lot, I will still keep with the standard relax your mind 15km a day and swimming to get flexible, but I will Introduce 30minutes to 1 hour of stretching each day, and 2 hours boxing and kick boxing training every other day, plus weights training.

#3 trollocks

trollocks

• Members
  • 369 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:34 PM

i like sports but only watching because i am a lazy git

#4 woodyblade

woodyblade

• Members
  • 670 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:06 PM

Quite an active lifestyle Patbox :thumbsup:, I don't do that much myself, Football during the Summer (Or when the weather is good in England i.e. not lagging it down), plus going to the Gym for about an hour every 2 days or so, I've been going for about 2 months had a 2 week break now though, plus recently got into the lazy mans sports of Poker and Snooker :flowers:

#5 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,253 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:28 AM

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:27 AM

In school, I wrestled and loved basketball. Now that I'm old (er) I love golf. But my back went out just about a year ago and I've been getting my spine moved around every week or 2 since so I don't get out as much as I want to..... :thumbsup:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#6 ThunderZ

ThunderZ

• Deactivated
  • 4,454 posts
  •  

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:41 AM

In my younger days, Karate, weight training and tactical handgun training.

Now just tactical handgun, and watching the the State College football team as well as the local Pro football and basketball team.

#7 vinney

vinney

• Banned Spammer
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:28 AM

I like volleyball

#8 ableg02

ableg02

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 AM

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:50 PM

i like watching football. espn. dallascowboys. and the best thing about is : MY GIRLFRIEND LIKES IT TOO unlike those commercials...

#9 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:30 PM

play alot of soccer at school lunch times :thumbsup:

#10 thelittleduck

thelittleduck

• Members
  • 903 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2009 - 03:19 AM

Table Tennis. Used to weight train, but cannot be bothered now.

#11 funnytim

funnytim

• Members
  • 624 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 AM

Posted 30 August 2009 - 01:18 AM

I stand for ~4 hours straight at work :thumbsup:

#12 Sarah33

Sarah33

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 30 August 2009 - 03:41 PM

I love swimming in the summer, tennis in the spring, I love hockey in the winter, and running in the fall.

#13 patbox

patbox
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 456 posts
  •  

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:19 AM

I love swimming in the summer, tennis in the spring, I love hockey in the winter, and running in the fall.

That even rhymes :thumbsup:
Let me contribute with my little poem:
I hate waking up in the morning, I hate being at work during the day, I hate going to bed at night, but overall I love my day!

#14 Boise

Boise

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 AM

Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:23 PM

I do Karate and Play Baseball

#15 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:33 PM

I used to play sports up into sometime in junior high. Used to play soccer and basketball. Haven't done either since maybe 8th grade. Probably a good thing too since I think my right ankle may have been slightly screwed up from either one of them (wouldn't be surprised if it was basketball since I can never remember tripping on my feet in soccer and I remember tripping on my feet in basketball).

Now I'm just stuck with looking like an idiot and swinging a bokken around because it's kind of fun.

"Ototo'i wa usagi o mita no...Kino wa shika...Kyo wa anata." -Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) [see below for translation]
"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you." -The Dandelion Girl
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." -Katawa Shoujo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users