Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The Geno Code

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 buckshotdad1960

buckshotdad1960

• Members
  • 205 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 AM

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:25 PM

Ok, if you where following my posts in the thread named (Name one government program that works, health programs) then you know this is the thread I said I would write. This should clear a few things up for you about the human Geno and what went wrong in the Garden of Eden.

Iím going to debunk several lies that are commonly taught about the bible to prove my point. This will come as a surprise and a shock to many of you. Some of you may even become so dazed and confused that you pee in your pants and cry for momma! Yes, the truth can be hard to handle sometimes when your mind has been set in concrete to believe a lie. If you think Iím the one confused then I invite you to prove me wrong.

Along the way remember we are talking about the human geno here even though Iíll start with some filler information. If you have any question about what Iím doing here go back and read the last post I made in the above thread that I mentioned.

Letís start with the first line in the bible, the one that says the earth was void and without form. But in the manuscripts, which is in the original language that the bible was written in, it doesnít say that. It says it BECAME void and without form. Thatís a big difference!
And what it means no one knows, at least I donít. All I know is that when you stood on the earth and looked up there was nothing out there. No moon, no sun, no stars, NOTHING! The son of God was here along with the angles (Angles are people that look like you and me only they are in their spirit bodies, not a flesh body like we have now) and all the dinosaurs were here along with all the animals God saw fit to put on the earth. How long the earth had been here is again a mystery. It could have been here for millions upon millions of years for all we know. The glory of the lord lit the earth and all living things prospered. There was one land mass in the ocean at that time and what happens next is again a mystery. If the answer is in the bible I havenít found it yet but God left the earth and destroyed it. The destruction happened so fast that scientist were able to find a wooly mammoth buried in ice in Canada with the flower that he was eating at the time still in his mouth. Thatís fast! God said he shook the earth and ended that earth age. My guess is that when he shook it (what ever that means) he cracked it and caused the fault lines we know of today. There is no way to know exactly how much time past between the first and second line in the bible. It could have been a day, a week, a million years we donít know. But, it is safe to say that during that time the earth set here more or less as a dead planet the continents drifted apart to form the more familiar landscape we know today. My guess is that God destroyed the earth so that he could put man in the flesh here.

Letís get deep for a second here with an interesting thought. If you believe in God you know that everyone has a spirit body. It is inside us and when we die we return to Heaven where God is to await his return to the earth. A lot of things can kill your flesh body but nothing can kill the spirit body inside you. It always returns to the father even though you can not see it with human eyes. Everyone that has ever lived and died on planet earth is still alive in heaven. Only God can kill a spirit body. When spirit man roamed the earth in the first earth age a 10,000 lb rock could have rolled off a hill crushing him in the ground as it rolled over him and he would have just got back up. He would have had nothing to fear from dinosaurs. Where do you think the idea for the movie superman came from?

Now pay attention and remember that one day to God is a thousand years long to a man.

As God came back to the earth and recreated things notice that on the sixth day he created flesh man. White, black, red, yellow and brown he created them all, stood back, looked and said it is good! Then he rested for a day (a thousand years). Some where in the 8th day he noticed that he had made man to be hunters, gathers and fishers but that there was no one to till the earth and grow things so he made Adam and Eve. Yes, he made them white even though he already had made a race white people. Maybe he ran out of colors to choose from I donít know! Remember that by the time he created Adam and Eve the other races had already been here for two thousand years (or about). We were all naked and there were no rules or laws at that time just one commandment Ė GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY! Men were programmed from the start to have multiple partners. There was no envy or jealousy back then. It was the thing to do. It was your job, no duty as a man to have sex with as many women as you could. I know I would have put in for over time. And hey who needs a pay check? I would have worked for free! I would have been right there on the off ramp to the main jungle trail everyday holding up a sign that said FREE BABIES - NO LABOR PAINS!

Food was plentiful back then of course and everyone loved and took care of each other, besides with God right there to over see it all what more could you ask for? God told Adam and eve that they could eat of any tree in the Garden of God. What did that mean?

It meant that they could have sex with anyone they wanted to and God didnít have a problem with it. Yes, he called men trees. God uses symbolism in the bible to carry the main thought of what he is telling you down through the ages because words sometimes change their meaning over time. For example if you bought a new car and showed it to me and I said, Wow, thatís bad. But really even though I have changed the meaning of the word bad you know I mean that your car is good, itís nice and worth having. A few generations from now those who read what I said about your new car might not get it and think that I really meant the car was bad, or not worth having.

We still speak of men in tree symbolism still to this day. Have you ever seen anyone missing a limb? The torso of the body is referred to as a trunk. Have you ever moved someplace and put down roots? Do the roots in your family run deep? Have you ever tried to look up your family tree? Is your child the apple of your eye? Have you ever meet a woman that made you want to shake her tree? Are all your children the fruit of your loins? You get the idea.

There were two trees in the Garden that God the father told Adam and Eve they could not have sex with. They couldnít even think about it! The first tree was the tree of life. You know who that is! Jesus the son of God is the tree of life. The Devil was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Only at that time he wasnít called the devil but his name would soon be changed. No where in the bible can you find the word Apple or anything referring to an apple. The forbidden fruit was sex. Much like having sex with children, which is the forbidden fruit of our time. Is the forbidden fruit thing starting to make sense now?

Yes, a spirit body has weight and mass. It is capable of having sex and producing a child with a flesh body. Thatís where the giants in the bible like Goliath came from. Angles that sided with the devil came here and fathered children. That is why God destroyed the earth with a flood, to destroy the influx of hybrids in what is called Noahís flood.

To be continued: Look for part two.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:51 PM

There are so many fallacies and inventions with this that I don't even know where to begin. But I like a challenge, so I'll try. And I'll try to do it without just making things up.

For starters, the manuscripts which were combined to create the Bible as we know it were written in Hebrew, Greek, and some Aramic. Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4. A manuscript is a document; it is not a language. I'll let you look that up yourself.

Presuming for a moment that you are talking about the old testament, I would have to ask how you know what the original text says. Do you read Hebrew? But I'll play along and go with your claim that in the beginning there was nothing. So you would have to explain to me that if that was the case, then there would be no earth on which to stand. Since a void is a state of non-existence, there is no earth to stand on, and no people by which to observe this nothingness. So if there was no earth, because as you stated, it became void and without form, where did the dinosaurs and all the animals live? From where did this single land mass appear?

Strictly speaking, at one point in the Earth's history, there was a single continent; it was known as Rodinia, or Pangea. You are right on that point. But we know full well that the earth is made up of continental plates that drift, and that is how the continents came to be where they are now. Eventually, they will all drift together again and once more form a single continent.

Incidentally, an angle is a measure of a quantity used to denote the relationship between non-parallel lines at some given point. Perhaps you were referring to angels?

How did you come up with the idea that one day to God is a thousand years to man? Why not ten thousand or a hundred thousand? If you believe that God is infinite, that is, not limited by time or space, then it becomes impossible to compare time. One day to God is infinity to humans. One hour to God is infinity to humans. One second to God is infinity to humans. A billionth of a second to God is infinity to humans. Therefore any attempt to somehow compare God-time with people-time is clearly impossible. We are limited by time and space.

Going on to your second interesting though, " If you believe in God you know that everyone has a spirit body." That is totally wrong. At most you can say is that if one believes in God, then one believes in the spirit. Just because one believes in something does not mean that one has some absolute knowledge. You may believe in God, but that doesn't imply that you actually know anything. That actually leads to much more interesting idea of provable knowledge and non-provable knowledge, but I am afraid that your are not ready for that sort of conversation.

As far as the idea for Superman, I think that arguably it came from an unconscious desire to have power over our universe. People have always had fears about that which they do not understand, so it is natural to fantasize in ways that make them feel powerful and unafraid. Since Jerry Seigel and Joe Shuster created Superman as teenagers, it would stand to reason that the angst and fears of the teenage years gave rise to Superman. If you believe the press, Superman was created after Jerry's father was killed in an armed robbery. (citation)

If a spirit body has weight and mass, why has it never been measured? In order for something to have mass, it has to be affected by gravity, since the formula for calculating mass is m = W/g. The 'g' stands for gravity. Which then if it is true that they have mass, how did they avoid being eaten by the dinosaurs? And how have they evaded detection? We can measure the weight of an atom; we can detect a photon striking a sensor. If they have mass, then we would have known.

I could go on, but I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. People having sex with trees.. no wait, people were trees...

Pure foolishness.

#3 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 AM

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:21 PM

(quote groovicus)
People having sex with trees..
(end quote)

I dunno, G -

there are some trees with tender bark, inviting limbs, and juicy fruit just waiting to be plucked.

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

#4 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:22 PM

Ahh here we are..

I myself would like to expand a little on the topic's title here, and the description. The Geno Code, What really happened in the Garden of Eden..

The truth is.. no one actually knows what happened in the Garden of Eden, or even if there was a Garden of Eden. All we have now from those times is the Bible.. a collection of stories, or fables if you will. An amalgamation of accounts written by men of what they perceived or believed to be the truth. In essense a he said she said account.. well.. mainly a "he said". Women didn't have much of a voice in the time of those men. hehe I can tell you, If Mary Magdalene appeared in front of me like magic I would believe every word she said.

As for Adam and Eve.. the story I always heard, and I mean just that, the story was that they were first man and woman.. so how could there have been a whole other race of whatever color humans before them? That makes no sense to me, from what I was taught as a child. From what you say regarding Adam and Eve, and the edict, Go forth and multiply.. it sounds almost like you think that men should be allowed to go out and have multiple partners, for the sake of procreation.. like we need more people taxing Mother Earth as it is!! How utterly preposterous.

I always knew that Adam and Eve were not supposed to EAT THE FRUIT of the Tree of Knowledge.. I had always considered that to literally mean pick apples off the tree and eat them.. I never thought to think of that as a metaphor for actual sex with a tree. WOW.. As Groovicus said.. I too am laughing hysterically.. Oh the visual.. but seriously.. trees are quite beautiful in their own way.. I wonder what the Ents and Entwives would say. *Pandy looks shifty

All that to say.. so much is lost now to us down through the ages. It is my opinion that there is no real way to know the truth about Jesus, God or the Bible. Mankind being what it is, might very well have discovered it by now. Humans are so notorious for always having to know WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE WHY and HOW. If there is a mystery.. solve it.. do not wonder and appreciate just find out WHY and rip it apart.

I cannot wait for part 2.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#5 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:06 PM

Believe what the Bible has to say.....or Don't believe what the Bible has to say, that's a choice we all get to make, I made my choice long long ago....

But just for a moment come with me, close your eye's and just relax,picture a sky full of star's....
they look like diamonds scattered across Black Velvet....(Groovicus your view is a spectacular one, your in Vermillion South Dakota, i used to live in Blackhawk South Dakota many many many moon's ago, so i know the spectacular view of the star's in a South Dakota night sky!!)
I don't wonder How they got there,or Who put them there....I just stand in awe that their there, i don't need complicated explanation's as to who put them there, why their there....I just stand in awe at their exqusite beauty,
all to often we lose the sheer simple beauty of the simple thanges while looking for the complex answer's that are all to often simple to begin with...
I fell no need to prove a point, you really need look no furthure then your own heart.

You want to be great, Learn how to heal people, To hurt people is easy

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

#6 buckshotdad1960

buckshotdad1960
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 205 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:56 AM

Ok, part two:

Scientist have produced a foot print of a man set in stone that they carbon dated back to 50,000 years ago. We know that it could not have been a foot print made by a flesh man because this earth age is at best 14,000 years old. That includes the six days or six thousand years it took to create the earth. Man was made on the sixth day. So your spirit body has to have weight and mass to it. I know some people think that your spirit body is a puff of smoke or something along those lines but smoke doesnít leave a foot print.

Now, hereís where things start to get interesting. The devil decides that heís had enough of baby sitting humans and tries to over throw God. The Devil must have been very powerful at that time to even think he could over throw God. The bible says he drew a third of the stars (or angels) with his tail (all symbolism) and went to go war with God.

This is why he did it.

The Devil had sex with Eve and she in turn had sex with Adam. After wards they remembered what God had said about not having sex with the Devil and their eyes where open to the fact that they had done wrong. Notice that they put fig leafs over their sex organs and not their mouth. They didnít eat an apple. Eve conceived a child from the Devil and one from Adam. This was the first twin pregnancy by two different fathers ever recorded in history. When God found out he was Furious. Why? Letís see what happened.

He was so mad at Eve he curst her to have labor pains when she gave birth. Not only her, but every woman that lived after her. Thatís pissed!

He was so mad at Adam he curst him to work by the sweat of his brow for a living in the hot sun all the days of his life (hard labor). Not only him but every man that came after him. Thatís pissed! But why? Why be so mad at Adam for having sex with Eve if thatís what God gave her to him for? I know this sounds crazy and this is my own thoughts on this because it doesnít say in the bible any where that this happened, Iím just entertaining the thought that it could have happened, considering Gods thoughts in the bible about homosexuality, could it be that the three had a threesome? It could have happened; Adam and Eve would not have known any better not to do it.

What did God do with the Devil for his part? Symbolically speaking he called him a low life snake in the grass, as you would anyone that betrayed you who you had thought was a good friend or a trusted servant. Then he sentenced him to death! Thatís pissed!

But why?

Why be so mad at someone that had severed you so well for so long just for getting a little leg, you follow me? Death that seems so harsh wouldnít you say? I thought you were supposed to turn the other cheek, right? Wrong!

Remember that God and the Devil have that God like thing going on but we donít. As a human our powers are limited. We can not know or see into the future or the past. We only know the here and now. When we have a baby we have no say over whether it will be a girl or boy. Whether it will have blue eyes or brown. So Iím asking you, what if you were God like. Could you manipulate your genes to have a boy if you wanted too? Could you decide the color of his eyes? Did the Devil have the power to manipulate his gene code? God said when they ate from the forbidden tree sin came into the world. What does that mean? Remember he is speaking symbolically.

What did the Devil do when God sentenced him to death? He gathered together an army of angels and declared war on God. I often wondered why the Devil would have risked so much to have sex with eve but when I found out that there was a Geno code to the human body it hit me like a ton of bricks! Think about it, God is good at reproducing things. The first frog God ever made will look like the last frog he ever made. The first fish, the first snail and so on. Human beings would have been no different. He would have made the perfect Geno code and every body would have came out with one head, two arms, two legs, two eyes, one nose, five fingers on one hand, you get the idea. Also, in this perfect Geno code of the human body, we would have had the codes to immune ourselves from anything that would have made us sick. And letís face it, if God made a man to breed with a woman for the purpose of populating the world, our Geno code would have caused all men to want a women and all women to want a man. So where did the homosexual come from?

We know that it is possible to learn homosexuality. Get too burnt out on pornoís or have to much sex, hey you might try it just looking for something different. You might be born into a country or generation that encourages it! You might come out of the womb looking like Groovicus with no hair and have no choice but to be a homo! LOL I KED! I KED! I KEDDA WITH YOU! LOL LOL Come on! Now, thatís funny I donít care who you are!

OK, but seriously, most homosexuals you talk to say, like us, they have no choice, they where just born that way and I believe them! Could it be that the reason that God got so mad at the Devil was because he knew what he had done by implanting a defective Geno code in the baby that Eve was carrying? Over time this Geno code would warp and change with the other various Geno codes that it came into contact with of the other races. But why? Why screw up our code so that sooner or later it would become possible for someone to be born without a toe or get sick or have allergies? Maybe the devil didnít do any of that. Maybe he only messed with the part of the code that made a man desire a woman and a woman desire a man. As Iíll show you these other disruptions in the Geno code as far as being vulnerable to diseases, could have come in later by the angels that rebelled with the Devil. So why would the Devil want to create homosexuals?

The answer: In the conclusion of part three.

P.S. My personal opion on homosexuality I wish to keep to myself at this point, i'm only talking about the views as seen through the bible.

#7 tug

tug

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:25 AM

2 points I shall make,

The first is that we have foot prints along the cost line in Britain that are dated 50+k years old, that is just one in a large array of evidence to prove evolution and the length of time we have been on this earth..

And the second point

You do no "Learn" to be gay... You really just don't. Just like You do not "Learn" to be straight... Thats why straight people keep giving birth to us gays.

Edited by tug, 25 August 2009 - 05:25 AM.

#8 mtvessel

mtvessel

• Members
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 PM

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:51 AM

[Q]I just stand in awe at their exqusite beauty,
all to often we lose the sheer simple beauty of the simple thanges while looking for the complex answer's that are all to often simple to begin with...[/UQ]

Well said Misplaced, for myself, I've never felt closer to God than when I'm walking across the moorland
behind where I live, It's my church and where I find peace.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

One man can make a difference. - Chief Brody

#9 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:39 AM

Sorry.. there isn't going to be a part two until questions about part one have been discussed. You are welcome to your beliefs, but this is a place for discussing your beliefs, not your personal soapbox.

#10 buckshotdad1960

buckshotdad1960
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 205 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:51 AM

To our fearless leader, Groovicous.

A manuscript is a document; it is not a language.

HHMMMMÖ letís see. Where did I hear that before? Oh yeah thatís right I said it! You have to go back to the manuscripts that are written in Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic to get the more in-depth understanding as to what was really said. You can do that by using a STRONGíS EXHASUSTIVE CONCORDANCE BIBLE. A CONPANION BIBLE can help as well. These help you to break it down into words you can understand. When the bible was translated into English back in 1611 it came with a disclaimer in the front of it. It simply said that they had done the best job they could but let the reader beware as to the fact there were sure to be some mistakes that they had made. Since even 16 century English sounds like a foreign language all on its own it was translated again into more modern English that we all know and understand in the king James bible.

Presuming for a moment that you are talking about the old testament,

Yes, you presume right! You canít get anymore old testament than the first line in the bible. Come on man! Start thinking! LOL Iím trying to spark your imagination! The same people that taught you that Adam ate an apple also taught you that Adam and Eve plus Cain and Able were the only people on the planet! But look at what happened when Cain (the devils seed) kills Able (Adams seed). God kicked Cain Out of the Garden, and what did Cain say to God? God, my punishment is more than I can bear! Now where ever I go they will seek to kill me! Whoís they? Plus Cain ended up in the land of Nod (Mongolia) and took a wife, where did she come from. If they got it wrong that Adam and Eve were the first people to hit the planet can you at least entertain the possibility that they got it wrong about the apple thing too?

As far as my theory of the earth becoming void and without form. I can only be honest and say I donít know. I have always pictured this in my head. Something happened that made God want to leave. I have a guess but I wonít get into it here. When he left he took the light and the heat. The oceans froze instantly and cracked. The firmament that surrounded the earth was made of water and fell to the earth. This killed everything on the planet and left a featureless ball of ice. The earth was void of all life and the features that made the earth look like the earth were gone, covered in ice. Void and without form. The oceans freezing cracked the mantle of the earth and shook it. Have you ever wondered why true north is 90 miles off center from magnetic north? This could be the reason why.

How did you come up with the idea that one day to God is a thousand years to man?

It says so in II Peter 3.8! I quote Ė But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Going on to your second interesting though, If you believe in God you know that everyone has a spirit body." That is totally wrong.

Incidentally, perhaps you meant thought? Ashes to Ashes, dust to dust, if canít understand that then youíve missed the bus! This clay body was not meant to last an eternity. It only last a hundred years at best. Look how old you look at one hundred. How olds would you look at 500 years old? 1000? Going with the theme of the bible we are shooting for getting to live forever right? There is a plain of existence much higher than the one we live on. I donít want to get to deep here because you are not ready for such a conversation. But, we can not see the spirit body with human eyes because it is in another dimension. Thatís why it was thought that if you looked upon God you would die. But in reality you just canít see God unless you die and shed this flesh body. Once you are back in the spirit realm you have no problem seeing God or your spirit body. Men in the bible have certainly seen God while in the flesh and lived. He can make it so you can see him if he wants you to see him. No offense, but I can tell you know little about the bible because there are so many things written in there about the spirit body. One must simply have to acknowledge the fact that we all have a spirit body or youíre just wasting your time believing in God. Thatís like believing there is a God and no Devil, yet they both come in the same book.

Years ago in the 80ís I ran across a scientific book that showed a picture of a leaf. It took a special kind of camera that they had come up with to take the picture of the leaf but the picture they took showed a beautiful halo or aura around the leaf. They then took a knife and cut the leaf in half and took another picture of it. To their amazement the shape of the leaf was still there. No matter how they cut the leaf the full aura of the leaf never went away. They took a picture of a human hand and it too had an aura around it. Then they took a picture of a man that had no hand and the picture reveled that he did have a hand there. Food for thought.

how did they avoid being eaten by the dinosaurs? And how have they evaded detection?

Just like here now on the earth animals are not programmed to eat people. Even a lion will run from a man generally. Are and have their been exceptions? Yes, just mess with a mother bears cubs and youíll see what I mean. Was there a time or two a dinosaur tried to bite a spirit man in the first earth age? Iím going to guess and say yes. But how can you kill an indestructible body that has everlasting life? Only God can destroy a spirit body given eternal life. The lord givith and the lord takith away. None of them have ever died and left fossil remains for us to find and you canít detect or see them because they left the earth long ago when God left.

Edited by buckshotdad1960, 25 August 2009 - 10:01 AM.

#11 buckshotdad1960

buckshotdad1960
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 205 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:11 AM

We are on the same page fearless leader! But, please give me time to respond, I am old and type with one finger and as you, I sometimes have to attend to other things but just know that I will be back and respond to your views. The final part three is coming so hold on to your lug nuts! Part three is shocking!

#12 cod head

cod head

• Members
  • 162 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 PM

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:10 PM

I don't mean to be picky.But if everyone who ever was has gone to heaven.The Devil must be feeling lonely in hell.But be it far from me to question your belief system.

#13 buckshotdad1960

buckshotdad1960
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 205 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:19 PM

Ok, part two:

Scientist have produced a foot print of a man set in stone that they carbon dated back to 50,000 years ago. We know that it could not have been a foot print made by a flesh man because this earth age is at best 14,000 years old. That includes the six days or six thousand years it took to create the earth. Man was made on the sixth day. So your spirit body has to have weight and mass to it. I know some people think that your spirit body is a puff of smoke or something along those lines but smoke doesnít leave a foot print.

Now, hereís where things start to get interesting. The devil decides that heís had enough of baby sitting humans and tries to over throw God. The Devil must have been very powerful at that time to even think he could over throw God. The bible says he drew a third of the stars (or angels) with his tail (all symbolism) and went to go war with God.

This is why he did it.

The Devil had sex with Eve and she in turn had sex with Adam. After wards they remembered what God had said about not having sex with the Devil and their eyes where open to the fact that they had done wrong. Notice that they put fig leafs over their sex organs and not their mouth. They didnít eat an apple. Eve conceived a child from the Devil and one from Adam. This was the first twin pregnancy by two different fathers ever recorded in history. When God found out he was Furious. Why? Letís see what happened.

He was so mad at Eve he curst her to have labor pains when she gave birth. Not only her, but every woman that lived after her. Thatís pissed!

He was so mad at Adam he curst him to work by the sweat of his brow for a living in the hot sun all the days of his life (hard labor). Not only him but every man that came after him. Thatís pissed! But why? Why be so mad at Adam for having sex with Eve if thatís what God gave her to him for? I know this sounds crazy and this is my own thoughts on this because it doesnít say in the bible any where that this happened, Iím just entertaining the thought that it could have happened, considering Gods thoughts in the bible about homosexuality, could it be that the three had a threesome? It could have happened; Adam and Eve would not have known any better not to do it.

What did God do with the Devil for his part? Symbolically speaking he called him a low life snake in the grass, as you would anyone that betrayed you who you had thought was a good friend or a trusted servant. Then he sentenced him to death! Thatís pissed!

But why?

Why be so mad at someone that had severed you so well for so long just for getting a little leg, you follow me? Death that seems so harsh wouldnít you say? I thought you were supposed to turn the other cheek, right? Wrong!

Remember that God and the Devil have that God like thing going on but we donít. As a human our powers are limited. We can not know or see into the future or the past. We only know the here and now. When we have a baby we have no say over whether it will be a girl or boy. Whether it will have blue eyes or brown. So Iím asking you, what if you were God like. Could you manipulate your genes to have a boy if you wanted too? Could you decide the color of his eyes? Did the Devil have the power to manipulate his gene code? God said when they ate from the forbidden tree sin came into the world. What does that mean? Remember he is speaking symbolically.

What did the Devil do when God sentenced him to death? He gathered together an army of angels and declared war on God. I often wondered why the Devil would have risked so much to have sex with eve but when I found out that there was a Geno code to the human body it hit me like a ton of bricks! Think about it, God is good at reproducing things. The first frog God ever made will look like the last frog he ever made. The first fish, the first snail and so on. Human beings would have been no different. He would have made the perfect Geno code and every body would have came out with one head, two arms, two legs, two eyes, one nose, five fingers on one hand, you get the idea. Also, in this perfect Geno code of the human body, we would have had the codes to immune ourselves from anything that would have made us sick. And letís face it, if God made a man to breed with a woman for the purpose of populating the world, our Geno code would have caused all men to want a women and all women to want a man. So where did the homosexual come from?

We know that it is possible to learn homosexuality. Get too burnt out on pornoís or have to much sex, hey you might try it just looking for something different. You might be born into a country or generation that encourages it!

Most homosexuals you talk to say, like us, they have no choice, they where just born the way they are and I believe them! Could it be that the reason that God got so mad at the Devil was because he knew what he had done by implanting a defective Geno code in the baby that Eve was carrying? Over time this Geno code would warp and change with the other various Geno codes that it came into contact with of the other races. But why? Why screw up our code so that sooner or later it would become possible for someone to be born without a toe or get sick or have allergies? Maybe the devil didnít do any of that. Maybe he only messed with the part of the code that made a man desire a woman and a woman desire a man. As Iíll show you these other disruptions in the Geno code as far as being vulnerable to diseases, could have come in later by the angels that rebelled with the Devil. So why would the Devil want to create homosexuals?

The answer: In the conclusion of part three.

Edited by buckshotdad1960, 25 August 2009 - 01:24 PM.

#14 buckshotdad1960

buckshotdad1960
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 205 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:31 PM

Cod head,
Define hell!
According to the bible the devil is being held in heaven and hell has not even fired up yet.

#15 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:41 PM

I cannot even read this topic anymore. Utterly preposterous. It makes no sense to make a bunch of guesses the way you are buckshotdad1960.. you are just on a roll here. I cannot even follow what you are saying. It makes no clear sense.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users