Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 2003 Error

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SifuCarl

SifuCarl

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:27 PM

Posted 18 July 2005 - 08:05 PM

I'm using Microsoft Outlook 2003 SP1. I'm able to receive email but cannot send on a wireless broadband connection at a friends house, the funny part is I can go to Panera Bread and connect with no problems. I have tried disabling virus protection and firewall protection without success. My ISP is sbcyahoo.com

The error reads:
! Task 'SBC YAHOO - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or internet service provicer (ISP).'

I've searched the internet but have not found a solution to my problem.

My OS info:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 8:50:20 PM, on 7/18/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

If you need the entire HijackThis file let me know.

Thanks,
SifuCarl
SifuCarl

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Leurgy

Leurgy

Voted most likely

• Members
  • 3,831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 PM

Posted 19 July 2005 - 08:16 PM

The easiest solution is to call SBCYahoo and ask their tech people. They provide support for email applications.

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. Abraham Maslo

**** We use our powers for good, not evil ****

Trying to remove your data from the web is like trying to remove pee from a swimming pool

#3 tos226

tos226

BleepIN--BleepOUT

• Members
  • 1,588 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 PM

Posted 19 July 2005 - 10:22 PM

Not necessarily a yahoo problem.
8 possible solutions: www.support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813514
Microsoft's statement
I don't recall whether wireless is included in the MS help but you might find an answer there - good luck :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users