Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

backdoor.win32.hupigon

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 skeney

skeney

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 AM

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:38 PM

Hi there

Everytime we open a webpage now this Windows Antivirus error box appears saying a worm is on our computer and we have been infected with backdoor.win32.hupigon.fixn I tried taking a print screen of the error and paste it in paint to save it and when I tried to open paint it asked me what program I wanted to use to open it, and I chose paint, and it said not found, same for notepad, control panel etc etc etc.

When this error comes up saying about the worm it asks me if I want to evaluate now and if I say yes it takes me to a Windows page where I can buy a program to get rid of it and if I click evaluate later it keeps coming up on every single web page making new tabs over and over again.

What should I do ? I tried downloading Spybot S&D and it won't let me. I can't do anything on here and the wierd thing is only a few days ago I redid my computer with the recovery CD's to clean it all up.

I also just tried doing the recovery CD again as I need this sorted and it won't let me do that. When I insert the system recovery CD, it reboots as it should be when it starts again it is supposed to load the CD and it doesn't ... it just comes up saying cannot find rundll32 or something like that.

Edited by skeney, 22 August 2009 - 01:17 AM.
Moved from Windows 98 ~Pandy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 PM

Posted 22 August 2009 - 03:48 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Please subscribe to your topic so that you will be notified as soon as I post a reply, instead of you having to check the topic all of the time. This will allow you to get an email notification when I reply.

To subscribe, go to your topic, and at the top right hand corner by your first post, click the Options button and then click Track this topic. The bullet the immediate notification bubble. Then press submit.

Lets take a look with Malwarebytes

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here:
Malwarebytes
Please rename the file BEFORE downloading to zztoy.exe instead of mbam-setup.exe

MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.

Double Click zztoy.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy&Paste the entire MBAM report (even if it does not find anything) in your next reply

Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

If Malwarebytes won't install or run

Some types of malware will disable MBAM and other security tools. If MBAM will not install, try renaming it. Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file and change the .exe extension to .bat, .com, .pif, or .scr and then double-click on it to run.

If after installation, MBAM will not run, open the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder in Program Files, right-click on mbam.exe and change the .exe as noted above. Then double-click on it to run.
Computer Pro

#3 skeney

skeney
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:04 PM

It's asking what program I want to use to open this in ... what should I use ?

#4 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:11 PM

Is this before or after you have installed it?
Computer Pro

#5 skeney

skeney
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:40 PM

I download it ad try to install it and when I try it asks which program to open it with ... IE, Paint etc and none of them work.

#6 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:59 PM

http://www.supertechtips.info/fix-windows-...n-problems.html

Here scroll down to the "Exe File Association Problem" and then "How to Fix This Problem". Follow the insturctions under How to Fix This Problem. Then once you have restarted like it says, try to run Malwarebytes.
Computer Pro

#7 skeney

skeney
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:32 PM

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.40
Database version: 2680
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

23/08/2009 2:30:43 p.m.
mbam-log-2009-08-23 (14-30-43).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|E:\|)
Objects scanned: 146321
Time elapsed: 14 minute(s), 29 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 4
Memory Modules Infected: 2
Registry Keys Infected: 17
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 4
Folders Infected: 4
Files Infected: 33

Memory Processes Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\svchast.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Unloaded process successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smss.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Unloaded process successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Bec & Scott\Local Settings\Temp\b.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Unloaded process successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\msa.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tapi.nfo (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dddesot.dll (Rogue.ASC-AntiSpyware) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\antippro2009_100 (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\antippro2009_100 (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\antippro2009_100 (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{76dc0b63-1533-4ba9-8be8-d59eb676fa02} (Rogue.ASC-AntiSpyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{76dc0b63-1533-4ba9-8be8-d59eb676fa02} (Rogue.ASC-AntiSpyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{76dc0b63-1533-4ba9-8be8-d59eb676fa02} (Rogue.ASC-AntiSpyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\xml.xml (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{500bca15-57a7-4eaf-8143-8c619470b13d} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{500bca15-57a7-4eaf-8143-8c619470b13d} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\xml.xml.1 (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{e24211b3-a78a-c6a9-d317-70979ace5058} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Monopod (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\NordBull (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\XML (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Win AntiVirus Pro (Rogue.WindowsAntiVirusPro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Windows antiVirus pro (Rogue.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_ANTIPPRO2009_100 (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Monopod (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Trojan.Agent) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\drivers\smss.exe -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Trojan.Agent) -> Data: system32\drivers\smss.exe -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell (Hijack.Shell) -> Bad: (Explorer.exe rundll32.exe tapi.nfo beforeglav) Good: (Explorer.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Hijack.Userinit) -> Bad: (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smss.exe) Good: (Userinit.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\Windows AntiVirus Pro (Rogue.WindowsAntiVirusPro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Windows AntiVirus Pro\tmp (Rogue.WindowsAntiVirusPro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Windows AntiVirus Pro\tmp\images (Rogue.WindowsAntiVirusPro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\Start Menu\Programs\Windows AntiVirus Pro (Rogue.WindowsAntiVirusPro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\svchast.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smss.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tapi.nfo (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dddesot.dll (Rogue.ASC-AntiSpyware) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Documents and Settings\Bec & Scott\Local Settings\Temp\b.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\msa.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml71.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\FOUND.001\FILE0001.CHK (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\FOUND.001\FILE0032.CHK (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Bec & Scott\Local Settings\Temp\2.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Bec & Scott\Local Settings\Temp\a.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Bec & Scott\Local Settings\Temp\c.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\Local Settings\Temp\11.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\Local Settings\Temp\13.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Windows Antivirus Pro\Windows Antivirus Pro.exe (Rogue.WindowsAntivirus) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B6387AD4-48E1-4511-AA40-A245D4C401AE}\RP15\A0003021.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B6387AD4-48E1-4511-AA40-A245D4C401AE}\RP15\A0003022.dll (Rogue.ASC-AntiSpyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B6387AD4-48E1-4511-AA40-A245D4C401AE}\RP15\A0003025.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B6387AD4-48E1-4511-AA40-A245D4C401AE}\RP15\A0003031.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B6387AD4-48E1-4511-AA40-A245D4C401AE}\RP15\A0003032.dll (Rogue.ASC-AntiSpyware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B6387AD4-48E1-4511-AA40-A245D4C401AE}\RP15\A0003036.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Windows AntiVirus Pro\msvcm80.dll (Rogue.WindowsAntiVirusPro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Windows AntiVirus Pro\msvcp80.dll (Rogue.WindowsAntiVirusPro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Windows AntiVirus Pro\msvcr80.dll (Rogue.WindowsAntiVirusPro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\Start Menu\Programs\Windows AntiVirus Pro\Windows Antivirus Pro.lnk (Rogue.WindowsAntiVirusPro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Bob\Desktop\Windows Antivirus Pro.lnk (Rogue.WindowsAntiVirus2008) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bennuar.old (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bincd32.dat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sonhelp.htm (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sysnet.dat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\ppp3.dat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{7B02EF0B-A410-4938-8480-9BA26420A627}.job (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{BB65B0FB-5712-401b-B616-E69AC55E2757}.job (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#8 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:35 PM

Ok, very good, got a wholebunch of things out. Now please run a Quick Scan with Malwarebytes and post back the log.
Computer Pro

#9 skeney

skeney
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:20 PM

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.40
Database version: 2680
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

23/08/2009 3:17:44 p.m.
mbam-log-2009-08-23 (15-17-44).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 117498
Time elapsed: 6 minute(s), 47 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 1
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 2

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{500bca15-57a7-4eaf-8143-8c619470b13d} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Bec & Scott\Local Settings\Temp\9.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Bec & Scott\Local Settings\Temp\9.tmp.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#10 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:39 PM

Rootrepeal time:

Please install RootRepeal

Go HERE, and download RootRepeal.zip to your Desktop.
Tutorial with images ,if needed >> L@@K
Unzip that to your Desktop and then click RootRepeal.exe to open the scanner.

*Open the folder and double-click on RootRepeal.exe to launch it. If using Vista, right-click and Run as Administrator...
* Click on the FILES tab, then click the Scan button.
* In the Select Drives, dialog Please select drives to scan: select all drives showing, then click OK.
* When the scan has completed, a list of files will be generated in the RootRepeal window.
* Click on the Save Report button and save it as rootrepeal.txt to your desktop or the same location where you ran the tool from.
* Open rootrepeal.txt in Notepad and copy/paste its contents in your next reply.
* Exit RootRepeal and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.

Please note: If Rootrepeal fails to run, try this step: Click Settings - Options. Set the Disk Access slider to High

Note 2: If RootRepeal cannot complete a scan and results in a crash report, try repeating the scan in "Safe Mode".
Computer Pro

#11 skeney

skeney
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:33 PM

Your instructions weren't exactly the way I did it ... as in ... I didn't have to go t File menu etc to start the scan. I am sure it wouldn't make a difference. :thumbsup:

ROOTREPEAL © AD, 2007-2009
==================================================
Scan Start Time: 2009/08/23 16:30
Program Version: Version 1.3.5.0
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2

Drivers
-------------------
Name: ACPI.sys
Image Path: ACPI.sys
Address: 0xF73A7000 Size: 187776 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ACPI_HAL
Image Path: \Driver\ACPI_HAL
Address: 0x804D7000 Size: 2057728 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ACPIEC.sys
Image Path: ACPIEC.sys
Address: 0xF78F2000 Size: 11648 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: afd.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys
Address: 0xEDE62000 Size: 138368 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: AGRSM.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AGRSM.sys
Address: 0xF705A000 Size: 1270464 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ALCXWDM.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ALCXWDM.SYS
Address: 0xF6E25000 Size: 2311680 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: AmdK8.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AmdK8.sys
Address: 0xF7566000 Size: 61440 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: atapi.sys
Image Path: atapi.sys
Address: 0xF7341000 Size: 95360 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: audstub.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
Address: 0xF7BA7000 Size: 3072 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: BATTC.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\BATTC.SYS
Address: 0xF78EE000 Size: 16384 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: bcmwl5.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl5.sys
Address: 0xF6D83000 Size: 369024 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Beep.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS
Address: 0xF79E4000 Size: 4224 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: BOOTVID.dll
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\BOOTVID.dll
Address: 0xF78E6000 Size: 12288 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: BrScnUsb.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\BrScnUsb.sys
Address: 0xF6D5C000 Size: 14336 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Cdfs.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Cdfs.SYS
Address: 0xF76B6000 Size: 63744 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: cdrom.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
Address: 0xF7596000 Size: 49536 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: CLASSPNP.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CLASSPNP.SYS
Address: 0xF7526000 Size: 53248 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: CmBatt.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys
Address: 0xF797E000 Size: 14080 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: compbatt.sys
Image Path: compbatt.sys
Address: 0xF78EA000 Size: 9344 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: disk.sys
Image Path: disk.sys
Address: 0xF7516000 Size: 36352 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: DKbFltr.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DKbFltr.sys
Address: 0xF7776000 Size: 16896 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: drmk.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys
Address: 0xF75B6000 Size: 61440 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: dump_atapi.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys
Address: 0xEDD66000 Size: 98304 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: dump_WMILIB.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS
Address: 0xF79EA000 Size: 8192 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: Dxapi.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Dxapi.sys
Address: 0xF6D64000 Size: 12288 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: dxg.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dxg.sys
Address: 0xBF9C3000 Size: 73728 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: dxgthk.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dxgthk.sys
Address: 0xF7C15000 Size: 4096 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Fastfat.sys
Image Path: Fastfat.sys
Address: 0xF72ED000 Size: 143360 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Fips.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fips.SYS
Address: 0xF7686000 Size: 34944 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: fltMgr.sys
Image Path: fltMgr.sys
Address: 0xF7322000 Size: 124800 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Fs_Rec.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.SYS
Address: 0xF79E2000 Size: 7936 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ftdisk.sys
Image Path: ftdisk.sys
Address: 0xF7359000 Size: 125056 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: gmfhynhv.sys
Image Path: gmfhynhv.sys
Address: 0xF74D6000 Size: 61440 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: hal.dll
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll
Address: 0x806CE000 Size: 131968 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: HIDCLASS.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HIDCLASS.SYS
Address: 0xF76C6000 Size: 36864 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: HIDPARSE.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HIDPARSE.SYS
Address: 0xF781E000 Size: 28672 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: hidusb.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
Address: 0xF6D68000 Size: 9600 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: HTTP.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
Address: 0xF3E29000 Size: 263040 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: i8042prt.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
Address: 0xF7576000 Size: 52736 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: imapi.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
Address: 0xF7586000 Size: 41856 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ipnat.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
Address: 0xEDDA6000 Size: 134912 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ipsec.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
Address: 0xEDF04000 Size: 74752 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: isapnp.sys
Image Path: isapnp.sys
Address: 0xF74E6000 Size: 35840 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: kbdclass.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
Address: 0xF777E000 Size: 24576 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: KDCOM.DLL
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\KDCOM.DLL
Address: 0xF79D6000 Size: 8192 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ks.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ks.sys
Address: 0xF7191000 Size: 143360 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: KSecDD.sys
Image Path: KSecDD.sys
Address: 0xF72D6000 Size: 92544 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: mnmdd.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\mnmdd.SYS
Address: 0xF79E6000 Size: 4224 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Modem.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Modem.SYS
Address: 0xF778E000 Size: 30080 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: mouclass.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
Address: 0xF7786000 Size: 23040 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: mouhid.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
Address: 0xF6D60000 Size: 12160 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: MountMgr.sys
Image Path: MountMgr.sys
Address: 0xF74F6000 Size: 42240 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: mrxdav.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
Address: 0xF42CC000 Size: 181248 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: mrxsmb.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
Address: 0xEDDC7000 Size: 453632 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Msfs.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS
Address: 0xF780E000 Size: 19072 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: msgpc.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
Address: 0xF75F6000 Size: 35072 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: mssmbios.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
Address: 0xF7992000 Size: 15488 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Mup.sys
Image Path: Mup.sys
Address: 0xF728E000 Size: 107904 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: NDIS.sys
Image Path: NDIS.sys
Address: 0xF72A9000 Size: 182912 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ndistapi.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
Address: 0xF7982000 Size: 9600 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ndisuio.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
Address: 0xEDC46000 Size: 12928 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ndiswan.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
Address: 0xF6D6C000 Size: 91776 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: NDProxy.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS
Address: 0xF7616000 Size: 38016 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: netbios.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
Address: 0xF7676000 Size: 34560 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: netbt.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
Address: 0xEDE84000 Size: 162816 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Npfs.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS
Address: 0xF7816000 Size: 30848 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: NTIDrvr.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NTIDrvr.sys
Address: 0xF79DC000 Size: 6144 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ntkrnlpa.exe
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe

Name: Null.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS
Address: 0xF7BCB000 Size: 2944 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: OPRGHDLR.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\OPRGHDLR.SYS
Address: 0xF7A9F000 Size: 4096 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: PartMgr.sys
Image Path: PartMgr.sys
Address: 0xF775E000 Size: 18688 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: pci.sys
Image Path: pci.sys
Address: 0xF7396000 Size: 68224 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: pciide.sys
Image Path: pciide.sys
Address: 0xF7A9E000 Size: 3328 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: PCIIDEX.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PCIIDEX.SYS
Address: 0xF7756000 Size: 28672 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: pcmcia.sys
Image Path: pcmcia.sys
Address: 0xF7378000 Size: 119936 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: PnpManager
Image Path: \Driver\PnpManager

Name: portcls.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys
Address: 0xF6E01000 Size: 147456 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: psched.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
Address: 0xF6D33000 Size: 69120 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: ptilink.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
Address: 0xF77B6000 Size: 17792 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: rasacd.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
Address: 0xF79BE000 Size: 8832 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: rasl2tp.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
Address: 0xF75C6000 Size: 51328 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: raspppoe.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
Address: 0xF75D6000 Size: 41472 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: raspptp.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
Address: 0xF75E6000 Size: 48384 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: raspti.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
Address: 0xF77BE000 Size: 16512 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: RAW
Image Path: \FileSystem\RAW

Name: rdbss.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
Address: 0xEDE36000 Size: 176512 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: RDPCDD.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
Address: 0xF79E8000 Size: 4224 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: redbook.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
Address: 0xF75A6000 Size: 57472 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: rootrepeal.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rootrepeal.sys
Address: 0xF3B27000 Size: 49152 File Visible: No Signed: -

Name: SISAGPX.sys
Image Path: SISAGPX.sys
Address: 0xF7536000 Size: 36992 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: sisgrp.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisgrp.sys
Address: 0xF71F6000 Size: 258048 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: SiSGRV.dll
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\SiSGRV.dll
Address: 0xBF9D5000 Size: 1216512 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: sisnicxp.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisnicxp.sys
Address: 0xF77A6000 Size: 32768 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: sr.sys
Image Path: sr.sys
Address: 0xF7310000 Size: 73472 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: srv.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
Address: 0xF418A000 Size: 333184 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: srvkp.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srvkp.sys
Address: 0xF79C2000 Size: 13312 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: swenum.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
Address: 0xF79DE000 Size: 4352 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: SynTP.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys
Address: 0xF71B4000 Size: 185824 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: sysaudio.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
Address: 0xEECC7000 Size: 60800 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: tcpip.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
Address: 0xEDEAC000 Size: 360320 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: TDI.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TDI.SYS
Address: 0xF77AE000 Size: 20480 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: termdd.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
Address: 0xF7606000 Size: 40704 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: UBHelper.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\UBHelper.SYS
Address: 0xF796E000 Size: 13952 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: update.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
Address: 0xF6CFF000 Size: 209408 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: usbccgp.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
Address: 0xF782E000 Size: 31616 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: USBD.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBD.SYS
Address: 0xF79DA000 Size: 8192 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: usbehci.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
Address: 0xF779E000 Size: 26624 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: usbhub.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
Address: 0xF7666000 Size: 57600 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: usbohci.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
Address: 0xF7796000 Size: 17024 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: USBPORT.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBPORT.SYS
Address: 0xF6DDE000 Size: 143360 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: usbprint.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
Address: 0xF7836000 Size: 25856 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: USBSTOR.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
Address: 0xF783E000 Size: 26496 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: vga.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys
Address: 0xF7806000 Size: 20992 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: VIDEOPRT.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\VIDEOPRT.SYS
Address: 0xF71E2000 Size: 81920 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: VolSnap.sys
Image Path: VolSnap.sys
Address: 0xF7506000 Size: 52352 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: wanarp.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
Address: 0xF7696000 Size: 34560 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: watchdog.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\watchdog.sys
Address: 0xF7826000 Size: 20480 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: wdmaud.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
Address: 0xF45CE000 Size: 82944 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: Win32k
Image Path: \Driver\Win32k
Address: 0xBF800000 Size: 1847296 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: win32k.sys
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32k.sys
Address: 0xBF800000 Size: 1847296 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: WMILIB.SYS
Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WMILIB.SYS
Address: 0xF79D8000 Size: 8192 File Visible: - Signed: -

Name: WMIxWDM
Image Path: \Driver\WMIxWDM

#12 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:48 PM

Sorry, but actually it does make a difference. You will see the difference in the output when you do a files scan instead
Computer Pro

#13 skeney

skeney
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:09 AM

:thumbsup: It didn't give me the option ... I did it the only way I could. When I went to File menu, the only thing there was Exit.

#14 Computer Pro

Computer Pro

• Members
  • 2,448 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:49 PM

When you are under the Files tab, there should be a scan button to push, (not under the File Menu)
Computer Pro

#15 skeney

skeney
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:23 PM

Oh, my mistake, sorry. :thumbsup:

ROOTREPEAL © AD, 2007-2009
Scan Start Time: 2009/08/24 11:21
Program Version: Version 1.3.5.0
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2

Hidden/Locked Files
-------------------
Path: C:\HIBERFIL.SYS

Path: C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\ROOTREPEAL.EXE-04511AD6.pf

Path: C:\WINDOWS\Help\Tours\WindowsMediaPlayer\unlock_built.

Path: C:\WINDOWS\Help\Tours\WindowsMediaPlayer\wmptour.hta

Path: c:\documents and settings\bec & scott\local settings\temporary internet files\content.ie5\vkfp6svx\index[3].htm
Status: Allocation size mismatch (API: 1081344, Raw: 98304)

Path: Volume F:\

Path: Volume F:\, Sector 1

Path: Volume F:\, Sector 2

Path: Volume F:\, Sector 3

Path: Volume F:\, Sector 4

Path: Volume F:\, Sector 5

Path: Volume F:\, Sector 6

Path: Volume F:\, Sector 7

Path: Volume F:\, Sector 8

Path: Volume F:\, Sector 9

Path: Volume F:\, Sector 10

Path: Volume F:\, Sector 11