Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need assitance find a map for powepoint...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 beckylynn420

beckylynn420

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 AM

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:00 PM

So I am trying to find a US map that I can input into a powerpoint presentation that is not only pretty decent looking but also editable. Any suggestions as to where and how to find these? Also, is it possible to use the same picture over and over and just add one thing each time? Kind of like time lapse-ish so to speak. For example, I want to plot different points on the map and have them come up one by one in a certain order in sequence. Is that possible or am I way over reaching here?

Thanks
BH

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Doug E Fresh

Doug E Fresh

• Members
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 AM

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:47 AM

I suppose you can just keep using the same photo on the different pages, making different edits on each one.

If you have Illustrator downloading a vector image of a US map might be your best bet as far as quality and editability go. If not you can probably download a decent jpeg of a map and use whatever photo editing program you have to make the changes. You'll have to save multiple versions for each page though.

I'm not an expert on Powerpoint and if there may be a better way. But, this should work. Just google to find images or go to a stock photos or a clipart site. You can probably find a free map on one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users