Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

pet thoughts and experiences

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 igonuts2

igonuts2

• Members
  • 358 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:47 AM

Posted 18 July 2005 - 01:46 PM

hi,
so who is the pet in you house?

Cat Prayer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray this cushy life to keep.
I pray for toys that look like mice,
And sofa cushions, soft and nice.
I pray for gourmet kitty snacks,
And someone nice to scratch my back,
For windowsills all warm and bright,
For shadows to explore at night.
I pray I'll always stay real cool
And keep the secret feline rule
To NEVER tell a human that
The world is really ruled by CATS!

~ Author Unknown
Why work when you can play!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:47 AM

Posted 18 July 2005 - 04:06 PM

Our family has 1 dog and 1 kitten. Our dog is a cairn terrier named Simon, our cats name is Savannah. We also use to have another cat but she died on March 28 of this year :thumbsup: . The scariest part in our pets lives was when our dog Simon got attacked by 2 pit bulls. He had to have surgery at an emergency vet. I was surprised how fast the police acted and quickly had animal control catch one of the dogs. I don't know how many of you know about Michigan law but they have a three strike rule for dog attacks. So this was the pit bulls first attack and the owner only got a ticket for dog on the loose without a leash on. He had to go to court and did not put up a fight. But if the dog attacks another dog again it could be put to sleep. The pit bulls also attacked another dog that nearly died. Simon is fine and healthy now (it has been about 6 months from the attack).

#3 igonuts2

igonuts2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 358 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:47 AM

Posted 18 July 2005 - 10:16 PM

jeeez,
keeping Simon in for a while now, huh?
Why work when you can play!

0 user(s) are reading this topic