Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NBOR - DYOUN

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:05:51 AM

Posted 03 May 2004 - 08:31 PM

Has anyone else explored this software/operating system?

I downloaded the initial Beta Demo; spent some time trying to learn about it and use it; but, was stymied by it's instability in Beta form and poor tutorials.

It appeared to me at the time, it was more a media manipulation piece of software.

I just received notification that they've finally released it.

I guess I'm ignorant, but it sure doesn't look as though it's worth the demo price.
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Plimsol_*

Guest_Plimsol_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 03 May 2004 - 08:53 PM

Never even heard of this. YOu have a link for it?

#3 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA

Posted 03 May 2004 - 09:36 PM

Re: NBOR - DYOUN

Sorry, I meant to include the Url - www.nbor.com/download.htm

Or one could just Google on "NBOR".
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#4 Guest_Plimsol_*

Guest_Plimsol_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 03 May 2004 - 10:34 PM

Thanks...im notoriously lazy :thumbsup:

#5 fanc48

fanc48

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:51 AM

Posted 26 May 2004 - 02:58 AM

Hello from Germany,

i test nbor in the moment, okay at this time this technology is not ready but the idea behind ist great. I found in 2002 my company Peer Systems and my focus is to create better economic solutions throug better organizing communication and collaboration processes inside and outside the companies.

Today i work with partner like Groove Networks, TeamDirection, SiteScape and more and all this solution have strong relation ships to software operating systems and / or hardware plattforms, this is different to nbor.

Today we think in possibilities like Windows, like Linux ... and the user learn this knowledge to operate inside this borders, i think nbor is a new possibilitie that user can think and operate not inside old borders then the new border is only what the user know about his processes and his business... no borders throug MS, SUN ... only your thinking and only the power by creative teams.

I think this is a new quality. If you will start a common test with me and my partners contact me here or on our website www.MyGroove.BiZ

best regards Frank :thumbsup:

#6 Papakid

Papakid

Guru at being a Newbie

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,635 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2004 - 05:21 PM

Very intriguing concept, Frank. I thank you for your input.

I visited MyGroove for a short while. Just makes me wish I had done better in my Deutsch studies. I've now forgotten most of what very little I knew.

Welcome to BC and keep us abreast of developments. :thumbsup:

The thing about people

is they change

when they walk away.--Mipso

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users