Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i dont know what to do. help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ableg02

ableg02

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 PM

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:30 AM

im dating this beautiful slim girl w a great personality and sense of humor for almost a year. the thing is, i don't like just settling for one girl but i dont know how to break it to her. shes deeeeply in love (obsessed?) w me.. i feel just a bout the same way but i miss those times out w the guys and meeting new ppl. she only wants me to herself. everytime she comes to my house i am FORBIDDEN to come close to my desktop or laptop. she hates it. any inputs??????????

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Abacus 7_*

Guest_Abacus 7_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:47 AM

:flowers:

Bit of ancient advice from Australia that still applies today in a similar thing?

Dear Dorothy Dix,

We are four girls of 16 who are desperately in love with four boys in their 20s. They're going on a short trip overseas shortly and we want to follow them, but our parents won't let us. Please tell us what we should do. We'll be so unhappy without them.
Desperate Four

Read her Answer?

http://womansday.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=605730

:thumbsup:

#3 ableg02

ableg02
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:30 AM

very true.

#4 Brewster Down Under

Brewster Down Under

• Members
  • 197 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:22 AM

everytime she comes to my house i am FORBIDDEN to come close to my desktop or laptop. she hates it. any inputs??????????
[/quote]

Computers wern't around when I was young but if l chose it or my mates at the time l wouldn't have had 37 wonderful years with my wife. (still counting)

Not to mention two daughters and four grandchildren.

Those mates will marry and move on.

You can buy a good computer but not a good woman, just my opinion :trumpet:

PS. you only get 10 years for murder down under :thumbsup: :flowers:

Edited by Brewster Down Under, 20 August 2009 - 08:32 AM.

Blame It On The Dog

#5 ableg02

ableg02
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:22 AM

but i DONT want to marry this girl and i am not planning on. i guess i just don't like breaking ppls hearts

#6 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:25 AM

but i DONT want to marry this girl and i am not planning on. i guess i just don't like breaking ppls hearts

well you better tell her that then
wasting her time Lol

#7 techextreme

techextreme

Bleepin Tech

• Members
  • 2,125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 PM

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:50 AM

Leave the computer on and running. Let her look around if she wants. If she gets upset about what you use it for and what you do with it, then she'll move on.

If not and she sees that you use it for information or whatever else you use it for and is ok with it, then this will pass. Give it time.

If you're not comfortable with that then you have a choice to make. Move on and let her go, or let the computer go.

It is ultimately your choice and it is also ultimately your choice how much you will "put up" with from another human being walking the face of the same planet you do.

Good Luck, I've had to make that choice once already. It's not easy.
Techextreme

"Admire those who attempt great things, even though they fail."

-- Seneca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users