Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My intro

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 legoman786

legoman786

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 AM

Posted 18 July 2005 - 10:16 AM

I know I've been hanging around for a while now, but I never made a proper introduction.

I'm 16 years old, I am almost finished with High School, I love taking things apart and making new things out of them (hint: my name), and, most importantly, I am a computer phr3ak!!

I run a Dell (*cries*), with modifications. Not hardware, software doesn't count, so what? Case mods!!! I made an 80mm hole in the side so I can get more airflow thru the damn thing. It made my Prescott run ALOT cooler.

That's about it. I love helping people, and I love it when u guys help me. "Give and ye shall recieve." I think it was Ghandi who said that.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 AM

Posted 18 July 2005 - 10:22 AM

So NOW we know more about Legoman after reading his posts (146 of them, to be exact, LOL).
I would say my usual "welcome to BC," but that is scarcely necessary at THIS time. Well I will still say it, Legoman,
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 legoman786

legoman786
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 AM

Posted 18 July 2005 - 12:56 PM

thank you jgweed

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 AM

Posted 18 July 2005 - 07:21 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! legoman786.
I always say "Welcome" its my way of saying hi around here. :flowers:

Good Luck,