Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

GTA2 frame rate limit problem

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 KingofAncapistan

KingofAncapistan

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 AM

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:58 PM

I can't get GTA2 multiplayer games to run at better than 21fps. I changed the registry entry to fix the frame rate in single player, but that doesn't fix the mulitplayer games. It only happens with one of my computers. The rest of them run fine. I'm using windows xp professional on an emachines laptop with an intel graphic card. Thanks for helping me with this.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 AM

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:27 AM

Well most Intel graphics cards aren't too powerful or can stand up in most gaming rigs.

Do you know the specs on the graphics card? Maybe the system just isn't powerful enough too run the game.
If I am helping you and I do not respond within 24 hours, please send me a PM. :)

#3 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:18 PM

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:11 AM

Well most Intel graphics cards aren't too powerful or can stand up in most gaming rigs.

Do you know the specs on the graphics card? Maybe the system just isn't powerful enough too run the game.

gee its such a old game
i don't think its that

gee its such a old game
i don't think its that

#4 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:19 AM

gee its such a old game
am sure its not that

#5 Kenji The Helpful

Kenji The Helpful

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:37 PM

Basiclly, I personaly think you should check "ALL" the requirements, put them on here, and tell me if you have all, none, or not sure.
And also, be sure to make sure your computer is updated. Sometimes if its not updated, it wont run right. (At least thats what i think)
♣SoftWare Intermediate♣

#6 starcraftmaster

starcraftmaster

• Members
  • 1,109 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:03 PM

And also, be sure to make sure your computer is updated. Sometimes if its not updated, it wont run right. (At least thats what i think)

yer
update sound card. graphics card and chipset drivers(probably wont need chipset but good idea)

#7 KingofAncapistan

KingofAncapistan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:05 PM

I don't think it's the computer because it runs fine on single player. It only runs slowly on multiplayer.

#8 Kenji The Helpful

Kenji The Helpful

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:23 PM

Is it one of those games where the Game Company ACTUALLY admins the game?

Cuz if it is, ask them for some assistance.
♣SoftWare Intermediate♣

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users