Now, i did some tests with the following Personal Antivirus and Windows live OneCare.
Here was some of the obvious diffrences.
1. The threats it says was over 2000! and thats impposible to reach unless you dont have your firewall turned off.
2. The unistall action never works manually
3. There is no package preview of it.
Now here some of the moderate features:
1. It has no website clearly
2. The popups from Windows security only happen ever few hours. PAV happens every 30 sec.
3. its mostly trojan and identidy theft...and usally its just cookies...
Now, ive told you the diffrences of PAV and WLOC. ecnolage this the next time some weird spyware gets randomly installed.
(sorry if there was mistakes earlier.....)
Edited by garmanma, 21 August 2009 - 08:49 AM.
Moved to a more appropriate forum