Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trend Micro Installation Fail?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kenji The Helpful

Kenji The Helpful

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 PM

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:16 PM

Ok, I reccently got trend micro and i installed it, i did all it said in the quick start guide and it says something interupted the installation....And to note out....

1. I shut down my firewall to be able to let it download
2. i uninstalled all anti virus things
3. all i had running was the trend micro installation screen
4. It had all the requirements
5. I was in my Admin windows account
6. No viruses were detected

I need to know what im doing wrong, or how i can succesfully download it.
♣SoftWare Intermediate♣

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bebopp

bebopp

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 PM

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:12 PM

I had the same problem as you and have had nothing but problems from the 1st day I loaded TREND MICRO,best advice I can give is get rid of it your problems are just beginning,I started to lose one thing after another and it only gets worse..There support (if you can get any )is by far the worst I,ve dealt with.Good Luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users