Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Re: SKYNET infection--Need removal help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheFinalSon

TheFinalSon

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 AM

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:26 AM

I know this is probably not helpful, not to mention off-topic, but seriously, isn't SkyNet the evil artilect computer system that's supposed to become sentient and destroy us all from the Terminator movies? Anyone else besides me disturbed by the fact that this has now entered real life?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Abacus 7_*

Guest_Abacus 7_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:58 AM

:thumbsup:

Depends how Paranoid everyone is?

It could be quite refreshing to me to see it all.

I only believe in what I see and know. :flowers: That is much more than you could believe.

BTW? Jules Verne had a Novel called, "20,000 Leagues under the Sea" in which Captain Nemo's Ship was called the Natulis? Guess what the first Nuclear Submarine was called?

The book was published a long time ago? Here is a Link just to that one? From America you can download the EBook of it. Disney Made a Movie of it.

http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/2488

:trumpet: :inlove:

Edited by Abacus 7, 20 August 2009 - 04:20 AM.

#3 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,250 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:55 AM

Umm... what?

AFAIK Skynet is the Terminator villain, but also a series of British military satellites from the '60's.

#4 mtvessel

mtvessel

• Members
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:33 AM

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:53 AM

H G Wells also wrote the invisible man.....

check out the link :thumbsup:

http://tinyurl.com/l5jgpt

MT vessel

Edited by mtvessel, 21 August 2009 - 04:54 AM.

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

One man can make a difference. - Chief Brody

#5 TheFinalSon

TheFinalSon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 PM

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:54 AM

Umm... what?

AFAIK Skynet is the Terminator villain, but also a series of British military satellites from the '60's.

Yeah well, either way, I don't like it!

Mtvessel, (lol, clever name, that, by the way, mtvessel, em-t-vessel, empty vessel, lol) I'm far less worried by invisible people than I am by evil machine computer system robots. Then again, what could really wake me in the dead of night is the thought of invisible evil robots...*shiver* :thumbsup:

#6 ComputerNutjob

ComputerNutjob

• Banned
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 AM

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:30 AM

And the insanity ensues...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users