My home wireless network recently went haywire. Here are the symptoms:
1. My two PC's (one XP Home, one Vista) both stopped connecting to the wireless internet.
2. They connect to LAN though. Signal is Excellent.
3. I diagnosed both, but they both said "I dunno, ask the administrator".
4. The strange part is that my 3 Macs all still connect to the internet.
5. It's a Linksys WRT54G router. Dunno if that helps.
What's going on???
P.S. both my PC's just downloaded Microsoft updates when they rebooted...that could be a lead...
Edited by Sherman8r44, 18 August 2009 - 09:08 PM.