Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Weeding makes one Dizzy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 marietta

marietta

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 PM

Posted 18 August 2009 - 03:47 PM

Hello All,

Google has directed me to this site a few times when I have had bleeping questions. Thought it was time to say hello and let people know info here is helpful. As well I hope to finally once and for all remove some of the annoying little software remnants left behind on my PC.

With all the different adware…spyware…antivirus… removal software out there all the choices can make you dizzy. :thumbsup: Another annoying issue is strange bits of software junk left behind after removing software (almost as annoying as spyware). I believe this is the site to help us all weed through the junk and advice as to how to clean.
I look forward to being part of this community and learning what works and what doesn’t.

Cheers!
M

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Eric RBA

Eric RBA

• Members
  • 252 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 PM

Posted 18 August 2009 - 03:55 PM

Hi marietta,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer. I hope this forum serves you well. I cannot tell if there was a question in your post or not, so if there is we would love to help if you can be more specific.

There are a couple of places you can get more assistance and info from at BC, in this forum as well as this one.

Best of luck to you!

Eric

Edited by Eric RBA, 18 August 2009 - 03:56 PM.

I would never ask a person to do something that I wouldn't do myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users