Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Very slow burning speed on nero ultra 7 ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cleanwater921

cleanwater921

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 AM

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:35 PM

I have been using nero 7 ultra for the last couple of years. I have been able to burn a 4.7 gig in about 4 to 5 minutes. I backup my image files on these. I do photography for a living so I do this almost on a daily basis. Most of the time I use at lease one dvd and sometimes two. The other day I turned on my computer and it was making a noise so I turned it off and called a tek person. He turned on my computer and told me it was just a small fan at the back of my drive. My computer has a array system ( not sure if that is how you spell it) anyway it backs up data also. The tek person did'nt turn off my machine he just removed the drive and replaced the fan. This is when all my problems started. I had to reinstall photoshop and my nero also did'nt work. I reinstalled photoshop and nero but now nero burns very slow it takes 1 hour to burn my dvd's now. I have went into nero and it has a part that says check drive speed. It gives me drive speeds but they are still very slow. I have no idea what to do. The person that screwed it up is no where to be found or is avoiding me. I have call his phone!!! What is the answer?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Delta16

Delta16

• Members
  • 417 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 PM

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:42 AM

The same problem happened to me on Nero 8 on the other pc about a week ago. But no one had touched the computer (I mean, the computer was being used for normal use)

I have to try and re install nero and see what happens

If there is any fix for this pls tell us.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users