Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Noob

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tclem

tclem

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:14 AM

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:41 PM

hey all. new to this forum. I'm here for help in removing some viscious malware.. virus..crudola... I'm not techie... or better yet, i ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but i ain't a spoon either. I've read some of the posts concerning the google redirect virus and i think it's well within my capabilities. I'll follow the directions and give it a try. how'd i get this stupid thing? i just wana ring these peoples necks that think its funny when they infect your computer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Eric RBA

Eric RBA

• Members
  • 252 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 AM

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:38 PM

Hi tclem,

If you are having virus/malware issues then I would suggest you create a post here about your problem and get some suggestions from the experts. Poking around and attempting to clean things up when you're not 100% sure what to do can cause more problems than you already have, so I always suggest getting the pros involved. You can also read this forum to get thoughts and ideas on what you might have.

Good luck.

Edited by Eric RBA, 17 August 2009 - 02:39 PM.

I would never ask a person to do something that I wouldn't do myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users