Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected with PC_AntiSpyware2010 and System Security and Rootkit

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lurgid

Lurgid

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 PM

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:57 AM

Help! I have a customer's laptop that is infected with a number of things, and a rootkit that is keeping me from running most anything I throw at it.

ComboFix, RogueFix, SmitFraudFix, MBAM, GMER, HJT; all to no avail. I can even only run most of them after renaming them to jibberish and in safe mode. RogueFix looked like it was going to work, but it never rebooted successfully. I've usually been the go to guy in our IT department for cleaning malware, but this one has me stumped.

Any help available? Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:08 PM

Moved from HJT to a more appropriate forum. Tw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users