Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everyone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Talatoka

Talatoka

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:10 PM

Posted 16 August 2009 - 06:26 PM

I'm from NZ and I'm here to learn more about my computer. I look upon it as 'my window to the outside world'. I'm a person with a disability and at times it is pretty difficult getting about here and there especially when most places don't have ramps to get into shops or buildings or even holiday accommodations etc. It's all easy now cause my computer has made life a lot easier. I would research bookstores, holiday places such as accommodation access, places to go, grocery stores, theatres, restaurants etc to find out whether it's accessible or not and if it was accessible Im out and about doing everything I enjoy doing such as grocery shopping, browsing in bookshops, going away on holidays etc. My computer has opened up a whole new world out there for me to explore and I love it. I know a lot more then I ever did in my whole time lol. It's awesome and incredible! Yet when some silly buggers starts sending out malicious stuff throughout all computers it sure makes life a lot difficult especially when people are not aware of what it is or how to get rid of it and I'm one of these people that is going through that at the moment with my computer. Anyway I will talk about that in another section of this Forum. Hope to make lots and lots friends on here though lol. Stay safe, keep cool, calm and collected :thumbsup: - Talatoka

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:10 PM

Posted 16 August 2009 - 06:29 PM

Hello Talatoka and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users