Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

keyboard delay

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cjpeery83

cjpeery83

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 AM

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:26 PM

Having an issues with a laptop, it was having slowness problems and I ran Ad-aware, search and destory, ccleaner, malware bytes, and avg antivirus. Also went in and increase the paging file and also turned off un-needed services. I also switched to best performance in windows setting. For the most part it is running fine but whenever you try to type whether its in a browser, email or just in word the typing is delayed, I can sit there and type a whole paragraph sit back and watch it slowly appear on the screen. This is the only thing that is lagging and casuing problems. Getting very sick and tired of dealing with it and I'm very close to doing a clean install on the laptop. Please let me know if you have any helpful advice. Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,883 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 AM

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:55 PM

I would uninstall the keyboard/touchpad/HID drivers...reboot...and see if there is a difference.

After ensuring that there are no food particles, etc. which are possibly intering with the functioning.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users