Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everyone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DT711

DT711

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:31 PM

I have been working as a desktop support technician for the past 7 years for different companies and love to keep up to date with the latest. I also have a second profession that I don't care to talk to much about , but keeps me pretty busy thus I can't dedicate all my time to IT because I feel very passionate about both things. I heard about this forum in the Mike Tech Show and decided to check this site out. Despite the number of years I've been in the field, that fact that I don't mess around with linux distros or MAC OS , still makes me feel like a newb. I am hear to share what I know and to learn, so hopefully I can contribute to the site.

IT PROFILE
IT Experience: 10 years
3 years with Mainframe Technology
7 years with PC Technology

Certs:
A+ , MCP, ACT from Compaq

Tranining:
Altiris NS and DS, MCSE NT 4.0, MCSA 2003, Windows XP, A+ Refresher and Network +

Software Experience:

Microsoft
MS Office Suite, Windows OS (Server 2003, NT Server, Server 2000 , windows 3.11, 98, ME, 2000, XP, a little Vista and soon emerse myself into Windows7), SMS

Remote Desktop Management Software
VNC, Dameware, SMS, netmeeting, Remote Desktop and Altiris

RIM
Blackberry Desktop Manager,

Wireless clients
Cisco Wireless client, windows wireless client, intel wireless client and IBM wireless client

Anti Spyware clients
Basic use of Ad Aware, Spybot, AVG, Nod32, Hi Jack This. Want to learn more about kasparski, combo fix, smith fraud fix

Anti Virus clients
Intermidiate use of symantec
Basic use of AVG, Nod32
Want to learn more about kasparski

Routers:
Intermidiate experience with Linksys and netgear wireless routers
Basic experience with Cisco routers and switches

Hardware experience:
IBM Mainframes, Punch Card Readers, Magnetic Tape Drives.
PCs and Laptops - Dells, HP, IBM and OEM
Servers - Dell, HP , Compaq
Printers , MFD and Scanners - HP & Epson
Copier Printers - Canon, Minolta and Xerox

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:07 PM

Hello DT711,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users