Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello, cant remmeber name of childhood game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ohmygodwhat

ohmygodwhat

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 PM

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:34 PM

Hello all, i was searching through google trying to find an old game me and my friend used to play on my old windows 95, and i found these forums, it was on a demo disk along with a bunch of others. i think it had fire in the name but not sure. basically what u did was u had control of 4 vehicles, a jeep, helicopter, tank, and mine APC of some sort, and when you chose your ride u were carried to the surface onto an island and you could fight in 2player mode, destroy each other, or take down the barracks etc. and if u went with the helicopters soo far out into sea, a submarine would be after you shotting guilded missles at you that would 1 shot you, and if you were good enough you could outsmart the missle and keep avoiding itbut using some sharp turns. can anyone help me find this game its been on my find for the past 2 days. there was the brown team and green team.

Edited by ohmygodwhat, 14 August 2009 - 06:36 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 aommaster

aommaster

I !<3 malware

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,294 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 AM

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:40 AM

Hi!

Perhaps Operation Flashpoint?

My website: http://aommaster.com
unite_blue.png
Please do not send me PM's requesting for help. The forums are there for a reason : )
If I am helping you and do not respond to your thread for 48 hours, please send me a PM

#3 Mastermaniac117

Mastermaniac117

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 PM

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:20 PM

You are talking about Return Fire, friend. Oh, yes, that brings back memories...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users