Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mac OS X icon bar in XP?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 genius12

genius12

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:30 AM

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:08 PM

http://rapidshare.com/files/267405290/swit...erface.bmp.html

Hi guys! I was wondering that you know in Mac computers, the icons on the desktop are on this tray type of thing. Does anyone know how to get that in XP? I've put a link of the picture that will show you exactly what I'm trying to say.

Thanks alot! :thumbsup:

Edited by genius12, 14 August 2009 - 02:17 PM.

" Determination is the cause of Intervention."-Muhammad Shariq

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Vaerli

Vaerli

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 AM

Posted 16 August 2009 - 05:35 PM

You mean like Rocketdock? Its not as smooth as the OSX one, or exactly the same, but its pretty awesome. You can just move your taskbar to the top and make it hide so its almost like a real one. Otherwise it just gets in the way.

Edited by Vaerli, 16 August 2009 - 05:37 PM.

Q6600, 4GB g-skill, 8800GT, P5N-D motherboard
Posted Image
My art

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users