Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Backing up files

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kamador451

kamador451

• Members
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 PM

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:23 AM

What is the best program for backing up my files from my external harddrive to another? After 2 harddrive failures I decide to back up my files every 2 weeks but of course it's a hassle. Windows Vista come with a feature to back up the files but it's not that great. Maybe it's because I usually run files and insert file at the same time as when it's backuping up (it takes hours) so are there any programs that can backup my files even though I'm currently using the external harddrive

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,391 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 PM

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:24 AM

You might wish to take a look at Acronis True Image.

Edited by dc3, 14 August 2009 - 09:30 AM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users