Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 carissa_lee_

carissa_lee_

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 AM

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:17 AM

Well I wasn't fully sure where to post this, but I chose BC Comments.

It's been awhile since I've actually had to post here, but that doesn't stop me from regularly visiting for the site's very useful removal guides. About a year ago I had an issue with "Antivirus XP 2008" on my personal laptop. Since then, nearly everyone I know has had one issue or another with the many multiple personalities or clones of that malware. And, of course, since "I had it first" (in their mind's), that means I get to remove it. Which I have been able to do so successfully on at least 15 computers so far with the help of the removal guides throughout the site.

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who's helped me out here, whether that be answering my questions in threads or posting the how-to removal guides. Without them, I'm sure everyone I know, from co-workers to friends and family would have been without computers or stuck with a large bill after taking it to a computer repair tech. They're definetely extremely helpful!!

Much appreciation to everyone who helps anyone with any computer issues here :inlove: Not only have I been able to learn about computers, but I know you guys have saved me money that I definetely don't have by helping me repair my computer (and everyone else's that I know).

:flowers: :thumbsup: :trumpet:
^Okay, so I really like the clapping guy...

Edited by carissa_lee_, 13 August 2009 - 12:19 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,008 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 AM

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:38 AM

Thank you for the kind words carissa_lee_ . It means a lot to us.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users