Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

computer not detecting/reading mp3 etc.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 computer_noob

computer_noob

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 PM

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:00 AM

Hi all,
my computer is a vista and my problem is that its not reading/detecting my mp3 or my sony ericsson hand phone.it keeps coming up with a sign saying install driver software, which is weird cause I've already had my mp3 and hand phone soft wares installed on my computer. and when i allow Windows to "locate and install driver software", it comes up with a sign saying
"Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device.Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it. MTP Device. Access denied."
this applies to both my mp3 and hand phone. I donno what's wrong. it was fine a few days ago, just started having this problem these two days.
oh and i've tried uninstalling the software programs and reinstalling them.doesnt work either...
please help me.
thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users