Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 1970sally

1970sally

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 AM

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:55 AM

Hi, My name is Sally. I am new to this site. I do not know much about computers, and need to ask alot of questions. Be gentle with me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Asianjade

Asianjade

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:44 AM

Hello Sally, I believe you are here because you have a Trojan or Malware. I'm new here also, but have been working with computers for quite a while. I'm not a moderator here and I believe you will need that type of support. So I think it would be good for you to list your problem with a moderator so they can lead you in the right direction. I was lucky and able to resolve the problem on my own. I will try to help you find a moderator but you need to do this as I'm only considered a member like yourself, Good Luck, Asianjade

#3 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 AM

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:18 PM

Welcome to BC Sally and Asianjade :flowers: I hope we can satisfy you but you gotta be patient :thumbsup:

#4 Asianjade

Asianjade

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:13 PM

Thanks, Romeo29,
I was just trying to get Salley to feel a little more comfortable with the navigation through the site and had ask her to respond with a problem so a moderator or lead person on the Bleeping Computer could take it from there. She may be working or has not had time to respond. I'm good to go. I was able to resolve my problems myself this time. Might not be so lucky next time. Asianjade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users