Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer randomly turns off when playing a game

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hairylarry138

Hairylarry138

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 AM

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:55 PM

When i play a game started with Age of conan and now world of warcraft my computer will randomly turn off its happening more offten and i only play world or warcraft now,its like the power has been unplugged, moniter still works fine so its not that kind of power source could it be my power supply or graphics card? CPU specs are nivida 8600 directx 10 capatible 1gb gpu, 2gb ram, core 2 duo. Also i tried to download Directx10for Aoc but i have windows XP so its prob not gonna work but i did download something that was suppose to make dx10 work for XP could that be the problem? Also the computer runs fine when im not playing a game. Its not overheating im pretty sure, i have a huge built in fan blowing right on the graphics card right beside a AC unit and it blows out cold air from the exhaust fan. please help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users